PDA

View Full Version : Recruits

voiceoflg
02-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Who are you excited about in this recruiting class? I saw Chris Bowens play for Shaw and he is a steal. I'm not sold on Justin Bray, but I also know his history while at Callaway High School. I hope he now has his head on straight. Good luck to the new guys.

formerlytsufan
02-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Who are you excited about in this recruiting class? I saw Chris Bowens play for Shaw and he is a steal. I'm not sold on Justin Bray, but I also know his history while at Callaway High School. I hope he now has his head on straight. Good luck to the new guys.

Hopefully Omar will become our "stud" QB next year! I am so excited about this year's team especially if we are able to get an offense together.

Troy87
02-01-2006, 09:53 PM
I think the "steal" in this recruiting class may be Jonathan Chandler.

The immediate help we get from Haugabook, Bradwell and Tate is expected, but I think the ability for Chandler and, for that matter, Jason Grant, to grow in this new Offensive scheme, is tremendous. These are guys that may not have experience in this system, but they will get the chance to watch it in action by guys who have knowledge and capability in such an offensive scheme, and to learn how it operates, so when it is their turn to take the reigns......