PDA

View Full Version : Nothing On Anthony Boudreaux Either

WeSuck.com
02-01-2006, 03:35 PM
But like my source told me he might be a academic question mark we will take a chance on. I also confirmed that LB and Company like to "wait and see" on signing day with guys like Anthony. He really is a huge (literally) LSU fan, but they probably won't (or don't have to) take a chance on him to see if he passes. TMTDM certainly would, I mean we did with DT so why not AB.

This also puts us in the position of not sending paperwork to some kids that have committed to us for a while. I don't like that and I don't think LB does either, but that's the nature of the game.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=34297

CattouseFan
02-01-2006, 03:41 PM
I just watched his scouting video. THIS IS A MAN-CHILD. 6'8" 360 lbs. OMG

WeSuck.com
02-02-2006, 12:31 PM
Would really like to find out what happened to this giant. We have contacted him per Scout.com. My source says it's an academic thing, but he hasn't signed with a DII school yet, so we still might have shot. I hope Omar has sold him on TMTDM AND we have a scholly available?

littlebittyschool
02-06-2006, 07:27 AM
NOTES: Anthony Boudreaux, a 6-foot-7, 370-pound offensive tackle from Chalmette who has played the past two seasons at Dodge City (Kan.) Community College, signed with Valdosta (Ga.) State, a Division II school. Boudreaux initially signed with LSU two years ago but enrolled at Dodge City, where he started for two seasons. . . .

According to the Times Picayune

WeSuck.com
02-06-2006, 07:39 AM
Sounds like a grade deal. Good for Valdosta.

TU/JSU Fan
02-06-2006, 08:47 AM
I think this kid was profiled on ESPN back when he was coming out of high school.. I remember thinking to myself about how big a 6'8 360 (at the time) OL guy really was.. I am pretty sure that is the guy that they were talking about.

Hmm.. Good deal for Valdosta.

Mb