PDA

View Full Version : Word On The Street: Look For One HUGE Surprise

WeSuck.com
01-31-2006, 09:21 AM
My source says that new LB coach Benjy Parker has a surprise for everyone when Chris Bradwell, DE from NE Mississippi sends in his paperwork from Batesville.

My souces say he has only visited Illinois, along with his friend from Chicago who has signed with Illinois. He might be one of those academic question marks, but that we roll the dice on him and use one of our scholarships with him.

Also, that big OL from Dodge City is headed for hear also. Omar is dragging everyone he can find to Troy. He could also be an academic question.

Considering our "Greyshirt" success stories it might not be a bad risk for Troy. Even if they don't qualify right out of the gate. These guys are not DII players and shouldn't be relegated to Valdosta or West Bammer. They might not have much choice considering the so-called Majors won't give them any paperwork if they aren't qualified.

WeSuck.com
01-31-2006, 10:10 AM
Also, look for more suprises out of the Kansas and California Juco ranks. My source also says that the coaches are confident that Bray (Justin or Kevin?) from Reedly will send in his paperwork.

My source has been 99% accurate so far, so I am banking on a few major surprises. I mean LB and company could sell dirt to a ditch digger.

formerlytsufan
01-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Also, look for more suprises out of the Kansas and California Juco ranks. My source also says that the coaches are confident that Bray (Justin or Kevin?) from Reedly will send in his paperwork.

My source has been 99% accurate so far, so I am banking on a few major surprises. I mean LB and company could sell dirt to a ditch digger.

Well at least they can sell our facilities which is something that Coach Felix and Meastri would love to be able to do!

WeSuck.com
01-31-2006, 12:50 PM
DM and DF can obviously sell a pile of cinder blocks to DI basketball players.

CattouseFan
01-31-2006, 04:50 PM
That would make for a nice present tomorrow. I can't wait.

CattouseFan
01-31-2006, 09:09 PM
I might also have a huge surprise for everyone, but I can't give up any details because it isn't definite. Only 3 hours until Feb. 1st and I can't wait. Troy has made wonderful strides with recruiting this year, but I don't think they are done yet. The coaches will be on the telephones and watching the fax machine all day tomorrow. Did I mention that I am excited?

WeSuck.com
01-31-2006, 09:33 PM
I might also have a huge surprise for everyone...

You're pregnant?

CattouseFan
01-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Nope. Not even close.

TSUfaninCALI
01-31-2006, 10:34 PM
Wayne Bolt (can't call him coach he isn't coaching anywhere) is Pregnant?

BMarkey
02-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Where is Bolt going?

Happy Signing Day!

Burn, fax machine, burn!

CattouseFan
02-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Happy Signing Day to you too, and to everyone else on the board.

Happy Signing Day

Trojan2003
02-01-2006, 05:19 AM
Yes, Happy Signing Day.