PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Recruits

littlebittyschool
01-23-2006, 07:15 AM
Any word on how the visits went this weekend with the football recruits? Any word on the Williams kid from Hoova? Any other big visits coming up?

Do tell! I'm sure the recruits were impressed by the concrete box and the basketball victories. Come on guys, sign the paper!

bigguyonright
01-23-2006, 05:37 PM
i am friends with someone associated with the trojan football team, and when i talked to him he was very confident that williams would be playing his college football here in troy. he said that williams has extreme big play ability and is a great receiver

mrherdsucks
01-23-2006, 08:04 PM
i am friends with someone associated with the trojan football team, and when i talked to him he was very confident that williams would be playing his college football here in troy. he said that williams has extreme big play ability and is a great receiver

wow, that's a violation. you'd be best to not post a coach's name or that you heard from a coach...

TU/JSU Fan
01-23-2006, 08:13 PM
I agree.. Moderator.. Take the name of the coach out and replace it with "My sources tell me"...

This is scary. Until a guy is signed coaches can't comment specifically about players. Please don't post your sources on here guys!

Michael Bell

TUTrojan
01-23-2006, 08:22 PM
I agree.. Moderator.. Take the name of the coach out and replace it with "My sources tell me"...

This is scary. Until a guy is signed coaches can't comment specifically about players. Please don't post your sources on here guys!

Michael Bell

Come on now, a coach says that a kid is a good player (duh) and the poster read between the lines that the coach was excited?

What violation?

WeSuck.com
01-23-2006, 08:56 PM
How about clocking some kid in a bar with a sucker punch the week before your home opener versus Troy and still be allowed to play?

How many skeletons does Marshall have in its closet...I would think many more than TMTDM. Oh yea, and I'm sure Randy Moss actually went to class.

CattouseFan
01-23-2006, 09:15 PM
This could spell trouble. Big guy you should probably edit your post. Even if this coach didn't say the exact words that you posted, your post makes it sound like a violation has occured.

mrherdsucks
01-23-2006, 09:16 PM
How about clocking some kid in a bar with a sucker punch the week before your home opener versus Troy and still be allowed to play?

How many skeletons does Marshall have in its closet...I would think many more than TMTDM. Oh yea, and I'm sure Randy Moss actually went to class.

yes we probably have some, i don't think you'll find any blantant violations on our message boards though.

bigguyonright
01-23-2006, 10:29 PM
my post has been edited, and im sorry didnt realize it was a violation and i retract anything i said. i changed it and it wont happen again.

bigguyonright
01-23-2006, 10:33 PM
williams committed to troy so you know what herd, shut your face and go back to your message board. this is for trojan fans. i now know what i did was wrong, but now that he has committed it doesnt matter

CattouseFan
01-24-2006, 12:02 AM
It does still matter because you cant talk about a recruit until after they sign. The earliest he can sign is Feb. 1. He can still change his mind up until he signs.

FRED_of_TROY
01-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Guess what...It doesn't matter that bigguy edited his unless someone edits the quote that Mrherd left....Someone wanna fix that?

Sarahbelle
01-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Guess what...It doesn't matter that bigguy edited his unless someone edits the quote that Mrherd left....Someone wanna fix that?

I have no idea what youre talking about Fred...you might want to check that again. ;)

FRED_of_TROY
01-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Ok...I'm not crazy. I swear that when I read it that is not what it said. :confused: :)