PDA

View Full Version : CF: Can You Give Your Updates To Rivals and Scout???

WeSuck.com
01-09-2006, 10:41 AM
If they aren't going to cover us fairly, then don't list anything, not just two or three 1- and 2- players.

It's safe to we have the number two JUCO QB in our camp and nothing on either site. Your updates are much more accurate. Heck, tell them you will updatre the site.

CattouseFan
01-09-2006, 10:49 AM
I have submitted updates to them before, but with no success. I never hear anything back, and they never posted the information I sent them. I just gave up on it altogether.

BMarkey
01-09-2006, 11:08 AM
I have written to each of them numerous times about the "Troy State" error. They have not responded and I continue to see "Troy State" in their "reports".

We are even taking flack on the Marshall sites because Omar was quoted as saying "Troy State." Why would he want to come to a school whose name he does not know, they ask.

My guess is, Rivals and/or Scout added the "State" to his quote, if it ever was an actual quote.

Sarahbelle
01-09-2006, 12:07 PM
That's what I was thinking too, bmarkey.

Sadly, they probably think he was saying the wrong thing and they were doing us a favor by "correcting" him in their article.

mrherdsucks
01-09-2006, 12:53 PM
why don't you all join the Rivals network? they need a Troy publisher and you guys seem to have a solid base of posters and good information.

i can put you in touch with the right person directly, if there is any interest.

troy4ever
01-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Actually, I think the whole us going to rivals thing has been addressed here and we voted "no" for it didn't we?

CattouseFan
01-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Check you private messages mrherdsucks.

CardinalBlackTrojan
01-09-2006, 08:11 PM
yes, we voted no. I would rather post on this well organized site than that crappy ol' Rivals site.