PDA

View Full Version : Thank Goodness for Chick Golf

WeSuck.com
04-16-2014, 08:46 PM
Appearing at LB's Golf Tourney? And they didn't whine about the weather either.

The release says that this is the first DI Conference Championship. For Golf? Because football, men's and women's basketball and baseball have won championships - both regular season and tournament. Maybe I read it wrong.

Who cares? In a season of total $u<kness, this is great.

http://www.troytrojans.com/images/2014/4/16/WGOLF_14Champ_Splash90.jpg

trojanbrutha
04-16-2014, 08:51 PM
football?

newnan trojan
04-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Think they ment this was the first D1 championship for women's golf. That's how I take it anyway.

Btw this is the head coaches first year... Great hire!

trojanbrutha
04-16-2014, 09:10 PM
football?

WeSuck.com
04-16-2014, 09:51 PM
football?

Yes.

#1. I mentioned LB's Golf Tournament - plus, this should be in every section.
#2. They didn't complain about the wind - which has recently become our number 1 excuse for losing football games.
#3. They didn't fold like cheap lawn chairs while maintaining a big lead or any lead for that matter (both LSU games, Tennessee and any number of Sunbelt games)

WeSuck.com
04-16-2014, 09:54 PM
Think they ment this was the first D1 championship for women's golf. That's how I take it anyway.

Btw this is the head coaches first year... Great hire!

Can he coach our DBs not to fall for the pump-fakes?

Trojans1andAll
04-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Yes.

#2. They didn't complain about the wind - which has recently become our number 1 excuse for losing football games.
#3. They didn't fold like cheap lawn chairs while maintaining a big lead or any lead for that matter (both LSU games, Tennessee and any number of Sunbelt games)

We don't always agree, but that post was glorious.

Lego
04-17-2014, 07:02 AM
Yes.

What ?! Our football coaches complain and whine to try to deflect accountability and responsibility ? Never heard or seen such.

golf does rule. Congrats ladies.

trojanbrutha
04-17-2014, 07:25 AM
What ?! Our football coaches complain and whine to try to deflect accountability and responsibility ? Never heard or seen such.

golf does rule. Congrats ladies.

Right on cue...