PDA

View Full Version : ULL Series

dgoebel
04-03-2014, 03:21 PM
#2 ranked ULL visits Troy. Nothing better than knocking off the #2 team in the country.

On a different note, we need to take a look at what ULL is doing especially baseball and softball. Whatever they are doing is working very well.

Time to shake things up and beat the Swamp Men. Go Troy.

trojanbrutha
04-03-2014, 03:24 PM
It's UL-L...

dgoebel
04-03-2014, 03:46 PM
It's UL-L...

They are the University of Lousiana :rollinglaugh: you didn't know that :laughing021:

trojanbrutha
04-03-2014, 05:15 PM
They are the University of Lousiana :rollinglaugh: you didn't know that :laughing021:

Yeah, but the dash is official.

NOCajun
04-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Yeah, but the dash is official.

Actually, the "dash" has been retracted, officially. :thumb:

trojanbrutha
04-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Actually, the "dash" has been retracted, officially. :thumb:

Oh well...back to callin' y'all Cajuns then...

pelliott
04-04-2014, 06:36 AM
Since Draft Beer is now LEGAL in Troy, do you think they will have it available this weekend in Troy?

LAZebra
04-04-2014, 02:51 PM
This series is a tremendous opportunity. I hope we have lots of Trojans in the stands! ULL, contrary to popular belief (among Cajuns), is beatable. We need to take at least 2 this weekend!

tenaciousT
04-04-2014, 04:29 PM
If everyone had not seen it, the game on Sunday has been moved to Saturday. So now err have a double header starting at 3 on Saturday

redwaver
04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
7 runs and 3 errors in 2 innings. Not a good start!

disaster
04-04-2014, 08:57 PM
This series is a tremendous opportunity. I hope we have lots of Trojans in the stands! ULL, contrary to popular belief (among Cajuns), is beatable. We need to take at least 2 this weekend!

Yeah, um....not tonight.

:wave:

NOCajun
04-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Yeah, um....not tonight.

Not tomorrow, either... :signs003:

redwaver
04-05-2014, 05:32 AM
Not tomorrow, either... :signs003:

Be careful not to toot your egotistical horn too soon. Sometimes it jumps up and bites you in the butt!!! i.e. South Alabama- 30 ULL- 8! :laughing021::thumb::taunt003:

disaster
04-05-2014, 05:57 AM
Be careful not to toot your egotistical horn too soon. Sometimes it jumps up and bites you in the butt!!! i.e. South Alabama- 30 ULL- 8! :laughing021::thumb::taunt003:

Thats mighty funny coming from the school famous for having a BIG HEAD! Even the best lose on occasion. Salvage 1 win today and it will be a HUGE weekend for Troy State. Make no mistake about it, at this time UL is one of the top 2-3 baseball teams in the nation, No crime in getting blasted last night.

Good luck.

:thumb:

redwaver
04-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Thats mighty funny coming from the school famous for having a BIG HEAD! Even the best lose on occasion. Salvage 1 win today and it will be a HUGE weekend for Troy State. Make no mistake about it, at this time UL is one of the top 2-3 baseball teams in the nation, No crime in getting blasted last night.

Good luck.

Oops, that little score must have stung! When you can't justify you crucify! Your team is good so relish it WHILE IT LAST because I remember when ULL sucked....in almost every sport!:thumb:

trojanbrutha
04-05-2014, 10:29 AM

Good luck.

Congrats on 1 W...a very good season thus far. It's funny how people become what they dislike so much. I also find it humorous how cajun fans love a good name game :laughing021: Thanks for dropping by while you guys are ridin' high...don't be a stranger if y'all fall off of your high horse :thumb:

Navarre Trojan
04-05-2014, 01:41 PM
I have to admit that La-La is no Ha-Ha right now. I also know that ths to shall pass!

Go Trojans of Troy!!!

disaster
04-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Oops, that little score must have stung! When you can't justify you crucify! Your team is good so relish it WHILE IT LAST because I remember when ULL sucked....in almost every sport!:thumb:

Kind of like y'all do now?

disaster
04-05-2014, 02:47 PM
I have to admit that La-La is no Ha-Ha right now. I also know that ths to shall pass!

Go Trojans of Troy!!!

You can only hope.

disaster
04-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Congrats on 1 W...a very good season thus far. It's funny how people become what they dislike so much. I also find it humorous how cajun fans love a good name game :laughing021: Thanks for dropping by while you guys are ridin' high...don't be a stranger if y'all fall off of your high horse :thumb:

There is no name game, stud. We know who we are. You guys are the ones with the problem.

Keep it down home, cuz...

trojanbrutha
04-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Kind of like y'all do now?

Nothing lasts forever...better to be on the way up than the way down. But, I'll limit my comments to baseball...y'all beat us once this season all we'll see if we can bounce back today.

Navarre Trojan
04-05-2014, 05:14 PM
There is no name game, stud. We know who we are. You guys are the ones with the problem.

OH a blast from the past!, BLESS YOUR SOUTH LOUSIANA HEART!!!
There are no problems friend, just situations, conditions and opportunties, that's all. So, in this situaton, provided these conditions, I will take the opportunity to remind you that no matter what, it will ALWAYS BE LA -LA. So rage on Cajun, while you can, because it will end and you wll just be "LA-LA again, just like the good old days.......

trojanbrutha
04-05-2014, 05:34 PM

As do we. That's why Troy State ain't a problem over here. You are so insecure about stuff like that, huh? Oh yeah, you must take your insult lessons from the muts fans...that's so cute :thumb:

disaster
04-05-2014, 06:10 PM
UL takes the series. Y'all enjoy tonights game.

trojanbrutha
04-05-2014, 06:38 PM
UL takes the series. Y'all enjoy tonights game.

No prob...hope to see y'all in the tourney...

disaster
04-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Best of luck down the road fellas.

pelliott
04-05-2014, 10:45 PM
I don't get this hate for Troy - We had a great run and I guess we made some enemies along the way but I hope ULL - assuming they win the conference - and it appears right now they will - represents the Sun Belt and beats some other conferences @$$

They certainly toasted ours this weekend! We'll be back and for the love of god when we are, don't go trolling on the other teams site. Reminds me of Harvey Updyke