PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

dgoebel
04-02-2014, 08:51 PM
I did the family 4 pack in section 116 last season. The main problem I had was I couldn't see much when we had the ball on the other side of the field. I actually like watching from the GA section in the end zone. Has anyone done the season GA tickets? My understanding is you sit anywhere there? Is this true? Considering buying this package. Any thoughts or advice.

TFan
04-02-2014, 08:54 PM
I did the family 4 pack in section 116 last season. The main problem I had was I couldn't see much when we had the ball on the other side of the field. I actually like watching from the GA section in the end zone. Has anyone done the season GA tickets? My understanding is you sit anywhere there? Is this true? Considering buying this package. Any thoughts or advice.

And you can see well from the EZ at the other end of the field???

My suggeston is just buy GA end zone tix at the gate pregame.

tenaciousT
04-02-2014, 09:08 PM
The upper deck has some of the best seats in the house. Great view from the bottom 5 rows of the UD. We sit around the 20 on the enclosed side on the 4th row of the UD...I only wish I could get my group to shell out the money to move a little bit closer to the 50. But my seats are great.

Hemi Man
04-02-2014, 09:17 PM

The only drawback to GA would most likely be during the Duke game. You would have to get to your seat early to pick the ones you wanted.