PDA

View Full Version : DaMarcus is no longer a Cowboy!

Troy79
03-12-2014, 06:50 AM
Our future Hall of Famer will be finishing his career elsewhere. I do wish him the best to find a club that can allow him the opportunity to make it to a Super Bowl. Sounds like Denver is high on his list.....

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/10590589/dallas-cowboys-release-demarcus-ware

Go TROY!

trojanbrutha
03-12-2014, 09:29 AM
I've never been a fan of them, just of D Ware. I just hope he lands somewhere so he can get a ring or two...

trojanfan1988
03-12-2014, 01:05 PM
I've never been a fan of them, just of D Ware. I just hope he lands somewhere so he can get a ring or two...
Well he is a Bronco now!

dgoebel
03-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Our future Hall of Famer will be finishing his career elsewhere. I do wish him the best to find a club that can allow him the opportunity to make it to a Super Bowl. Sounds like Denver is high on his list.....

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/10590589/dallas-cowboys-release-demarcus-ware

Go TROY!

How cool will it be to be in Canton when he retires, might be the only time you can wear a Troy jersey to a HOF induction.

TexasTrojan
03-18-2014, 01:32 PM

I hope he ends up in Houston... I live in the DFW bubble and cant stand the Cowboys. They did Ware and Austin wrong. The person they need to cut is ROMO who has to be the most OVER RATED QB in the NFL

Troy79
03-19-2014, 12:16 PM
I hope he ends up in Houston... I live in the DFW bubble and cant stand the Cowboys. They did Ware and Austin wrong. The person they need to cut is ROMO who has to be the most OVER RATED QB in the NFL

DeMarcus signed with Denver last week. He will likely retire from football as a Bronco. I do hope we all have the opportunity to see him give a speech in Canton one day and for him to have the chance to look out in the crowd and see a bunch of Trojans in TROY jerseys cheering him on.

Go TROY!