PDA

View Full Version : 2014 hopes

preacher
02-18-2014, 03:38 PM
One thing that I am really looking forward to more than anything else this spring is the progression of the o-line. This is an impressive group of Trojan football players. I personally think they are the reason we will look so impressive on offense next year. Your thought and what are you looking forward to the most.

trojanbrutha
02-18-2014, 03:58 PM
I think we'll have some good LBs coming back, so my interests are in the D line and the QB position. With Wilson, Lebbie, Roland, etc...I'm not as concerned on D with these positions. The biggest problem we had on defense the last season or three has been eye discipline in the secondary...but getting pressure may help in that case.

preacher
02-18-2014, 04:28 PM
I think we'll have some good LBs coming back, so my interests are in the D line and the QB position. With Wilson, Lebbie, Roland, etc...I'm not as concerned on D with these positions. The biggest problem we had on defense the last season or three has been eye discipline in the secondary...but getting pressure may help in that case.

I am excited about the defense. I'm with you we will have the best LBs we have had in awhile. Looking forward to fall ball to see how the d-line and backers work together. The guys coming in the fall could make a big impact on the secondary also. That will be fun to watch.

dgoebel
02-18-2014, 05:02 PM

I 100% agree with this. Did I just say that? :thumb::eatdrink004:

flockofoscars
02-18-2014, 05:06 PM

I think the three DBs from Butler Juco will help incredibly with our pass D.

trojanbrutha
02-18-2014, 06:30 PM
I think the three DBs from Butler Juco will help incredibly with our pass D.

John Knight was placed and I'm glad they got him back...

trojanbrutha
02-18-2014, 06:32 PM
I 100% agree with this. Did I just say that? :thumb::eatdrink004:

We agree on quite a bit, it's just the stuff we don't that sticks in my craw :rolleyes04:

dgoebel
02-18-2014, 09:39 PM
One thing that I am really looking forward to more than anything else this spring is the progression of the o-line. This is an impressive group of Trojan football players. I personally think they are the reason we will look so impressive on offense next year. Your thought and what are you looking forward to the most.

I have gotten to know a couple of the parents of the freshmen OL this year. Not only are they great players, they are even finer young men. Great families and great young men. Really proud to have this group. You win championships with character and these young men have that. I look forward to watching this group for the next 3-4 years.

Lego
02-19-2014, 02:19 PM
I have gotten to know a couple of the parents of the freshmen OL this year. Not only are they great players, they are even finer young men. Great families and great young men. Really proud to have this group. You win championships with character and these young men have that. I look forward to watching this group for the next 3-4 years.

So you are saying all of our years and years of discipline problems of the past are gone ? Awesome.

dgoebel
02-19-2014, 02:54 PM
So you are saying all of our years and years of discipline problems of the past are gone ? Awesome.

No, I am speaking for the players I do know and their families. I can tell you that you don't have discipline/academic issues with them. Can't speak yes or no for the rest.

Chasin170
02-19-2014, 03:14 PM
My hope this year is that the Trojan Warrior Program will reach a new pinnacle in the both the number of members and amount raised.:bounce012:

Hemi Man
02-19-2014, 03:35 PM
My hope this year is that the Trojan Warrior Program will reach a new pinnacle in the both the number of members and amount raised.:bounce012:

Post of the year!

:eatdrink004::eatdrink004::thumb:

dgoebel
02-19-2014, 03:56 PM

And that we break ground on the new field house.

Chasin170
02-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Post of the year!

:eatdrink004::eatdrink004::thumb:

Easy Hemi, that's $20 worth of beer your slinging! :thumb: