PDA

View Full Version : Troy's 6th man???? The lights...

Doug4Troy
02-17-2014, 02:23 PM
Be sure to read the "An odd thing to think about" section...

------------

What I learned watching Georgia State lose to Troy

By Doug Roberson (Not Doug4Troy)

"Georgia Stateís 14-game win streak ended with an 85-81 loss at Troy on Saturday.

It was an odd game for many reasons, which Iíll go into below.

This loss reminded me of the defeats in the non-conference games at the start of the season..."

Complete story: http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/georgia-state-sports/2014/feb/16/what-i-learned-watching-georgia-state-lose-troy/

Hemi Man
02-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Ferrante and Frigge with the double assist. Why haven't we been blinding opponents before Saturday night? Do our players never look up? Are they fitted with tinted contact lenses? This guy should probably be writing for the Elba Clipper or the Slapout quarterly newsletter.

redwaver
02-17-2014, 11:40 PM
Ferrante and Frigge with the double assist. Why haven't we been blinding opponents before Saturday night? Do our players never look up? Are they fitted with tinted contact lenses? This guy should probably be writing for the Elba Clipper or the Slapout quarterly newsletter.

Amen, never read such a pile of crappy invented excuses in my life. Fŗce it, they hit their butts beat. We played in the same arena under the same lights, dribbling and shooting the same ball, etc., etc!

dgoebel
02-18-2014, 07:32 AM

He left out the excuse used by Missouri and Ok. St in football " Troy isn't an easy place to get to". The article would have been complete then. Schools can't except the fact they can get beaten by a school of 7,000 in a town of 16,000. Especially these big metro schools.

Hemi Man
02-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Amen, never read such a pile of crappy invented excuses in my life. Fŗce it, they hit their butts beat. We played in the same arena under the same lights, dribbling and shooting the same ball, etc., etc!

It's crazy coming from the AJC.

TFan
02-18-2014, 12:10 PM
It's crazy coming from the AJC.

:sad010::sad010::sad010: :paperbag:

preacher
02-18-2014, 12:49 PM
I just hate the fact that we are the team in the conference that people feel they must come up with excuses to why they got beat by us. This will change in the future but it is where we are now. This story is a load of....stuff though.