PDA

View Full Version : UhhhG!

TFan
02-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Western Ladies BBall, 79, Lady Trojans 45 with < 8 minutes to go up in Bowling Green. :sad010:

6 minutes to go, Harden with 24, but only 2 in the 1st half. 81- 53.

TFan
02-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Lady Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilltoppers 93-66.

Western breaks a 3-game losing streak.

dgoebel
02-13-2014, 09:24 AM
We have not had a winning season since 2008 and only 1 since 2004. WBB is still not where it should be yet.

Hemi Man
02-13-2014, 10:49 AM
We have not had a winning season since 2008 and only 1 since 2004. WBB is still not where it should be yet.

Steady improvement in the Rigby era so far. We are headed in the right direction.

TFan
02-13-2014, 11:01 AM
The glass is 1/2 empty <<<<

The glass is 1/2 full!! >>>>
Steady improvement in the Rigby era so far. We are headed in the right direction.

dgoebel
02-13-2014, 11:02 AM
The glass is 1/2 empty <<<<

The glass is 1/2 full!! >>>>

"Yet". We are getting there but it's not there yet.

dgoebel
02-13-2014, 11:04 AM

I agree but we still have work to do. I look forward to the day when basketball is as competitive as football and baseball.

TrojanEmpire
02-14-2014, 10:15 AM

I absolutely agree with this

LAZebra
02-14-2014, 12:48 PM
The attitude and effort has increased dramatically in both the men's and women's program. I believe we are only a season or two from being contenders with both teams!

Troy79
02-14-2014, 01:49 PM
The attitude and effort has increased dramatically in both the men's and women's program. I believe we are only a season or two from being contenders with both teams!

Totally agree LAZebra, our teams have great heart and character. Had the chance to attend last evenings game at WKU. We made an unbelievable comeback and showed a passion to stay focused and to listen to the coaches. The coaching staff were all involved in working with the players as well as staying on top of the refs! We were down big time and worked so hard to make it a game at the end. WKU has great athletes and a solid coach as well. We had several Trojan fans in the house including Coach Cunningham's mother. Had the pleasure of speaking with her during half time as she was wearing her Trojan gear. I hate we didn't go home with a win but we sure showed a lot of grit and determination and it shows we are definitely moving in the right direction! Coach C is the real deal, we are lucky to have him lead the way.

Go TROY!

TFan
02-14-2014, 08:00 PM
Totally agree LAZebra, our teams have great heart and character. Had the chance to attend last evenings game at WKU. We made an unbelievable comeback and showed a passion to stay focused and to listen to the coaches. The coaching staff were all involved in working with the players as well as staying on top of the refs! We were down big time and worked so hard to make it a game at the end. WKU has great athletes and a solid coach as well. We had several Trojan fans in the house including Coach Cunningham's mother. Had the pleasure of speaking with her during half time as she was wearing her Trojan gear. I hate we didn't go home with a win but we sure showed a lot of grit and determination and it shows we are definitely moving in the right direction! Coach C is the real deal, we are lucky to have him lead the way.

Go TROY!

^^^^^^^^^^

This. The glass is half full!

redwaver
02-14-2014, 09:27 PM

Yep, given time I'll bet on her to turn it around!

Navarre Trojan
02-15-2014, 08:26 AM

Problem is, if she doesn't compete for the title soon we need to fire her and get somebody in here that can!!!!!! (TIC)