PDA

View Full Version : It's T Time!! (BE THERE!)

TFan
02-11-2014, 10:27 PM
#NOLABound Coming to Troy this Saturday

TROY, Ala. The Sun Belt Conference brings a bit of New Orleans to Troy on Saturday with its #NOLABound Tailgate Tour, beginning at 4 p.m. at the main entrance to Trojan Arena.

ESPN2 will also be in town, as the Troy's men's hoops game against SBC leader Georgia State at 5 p.m. will be the first ever to be televised live from the new Trojan Arena. The women's basketball team will also host Georgia State, at 7:45.

The tailgate event, will feature games, social media contests and a homemade jambalaya recipe professionally prepared by the "New Orleans Jambalaya Girl" and Cook Me Somethin' Mister! owner Kristen Preau.

http://www.troytrojans.com/news/2014/2/11/MBB_0211141122.aspx

dgoebel
02-12-2014, 04:08 PM
I hope our students show up for this one. This is huge exposure for Troy and our arena. Nothing looks worse than empty seats, no student excitement, and no fans. This is a huge, huge opportunity. Hope we have a big crowd and win most importantly.

LAZebra
02-12-2014, 04:29 PM
I wish the baseball doubleheader would start a little earlier just to help us get to the basketball game on time. I know, I can leave when I want to, but won't run out on the baseball Trojans if the game is in doubt.

dgoebel
02-12-2014, 04:37 PM
I wish the baseball doubleheader would start a little earlier just to help us get to the basketball game on time. I know, I can leave when I want to, but won't run out on the baseball Trojans if the game is in doubt.

I hope the game isn't in doubt, they are playing Northern Kentucky.

redwaver
02-12-2014, 05:20 PM

AMEN! 7 of us are coming and it would make sense to start game 1 at 11:00 AM!

newnan trojan
02-12-2014, 10:25 PM
I'll be at the first baseball game but I have to go watch hoops when it starts.

Northern Kentucky went 8-47 last year. They should be a warm up game at best.

dgoebel
02-13-2014, 11:06 AM
I'll be at the first baseball game but I have to go watch hoops when it starts.

Northern Kentucky went 8-47 last year. They should be a warm up game at best.

Eat your Kelly dog quick, this game could be over by the 3rd :thumb: Go Troy Baseball

TFan
02-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Eat your Kelly dog quick, this game could be over by the 3rd :thumb: Go Troy Baseball

I believe Baseball Fans will be pleasantly surprised with some new features at Trojan Home games!!:eatdrink004:

dgoebel
02-13-2014, 11:20 AM
I believe Baseball Fans will be pleasantly surprised with some new features at Trojan Home games!!:eatdrink004:

Gus's BBQ??? :thumb: that would double season ticket sales