PDA

View Full Version : The Silence is Defening

WeSuck.com
02-01-2014, 10:41 PM
And so is the level of sucktitude our basketball team is this year. I quite frankly don't see much difference in this years team and last. And the women's team is just as shaky - with the exception of JH who should be named POY.

The crowds are terrible too.

I hope that people will start to appreciate the miracles DM and DF produced over 30 years.

Trojan1998
02-01-2014, 11:26 PM
And so is the level of sucktitude our basketball team is this year. I quite frankly don't see much difference in this years team and last. And the women's team is just as shaky - with the exception of JH who should be named POY.

I hope that people will start to appreciate the miracles DM and DF produced over 30 years.

Last season's team was better.

dgoebel
02-02-2014, 12:07 AM
I will agree the crowds are really bad. It is a shame to have a beautiful arena and crowds no better than Sartain. It really looks worse in the arena. At least 1,000 fans almost half filled Sartain, now it only 1/5 fills the Arena. Hopefully winning solves this problem.

TFan
02-02-2014, 12:10 AM
This (these) corps of inherited players are playing with intensity and to the limit of their abilities/skills. These games, although not all winners, are a breathe of fresh air over the recent past.

DM and DF did not compete at the D-I level for 30 years. Times have changed Your Suckness. Give it time.

TFan
02-02-2014, 12:22 AM
You must not have seen that the Lady Trojans trounced stAte tonight.

You expect Sweet Sixteen in year 1 of new Leadership??? Occasionally the negativity around here makes me puke. :sick016::sick016:

In the short time that I've followed the Trojan B'ball programs, I've not witnessed the energy, enthusiasm and committment of resources... the formula that WILL lead to success in our program!

Sucktitude is a past tense word around here now, get with it Mr. ALUM!!

redwaver
02-02-2014, 08:29 AM

REALLY???????? It will take time to get out of the talent holes the previous leadership got us into! Patience my friend!

Burn the Horse
02-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Agreed, it will come fellas.

I'm just happy we have this new arena, that alone gives me hope that someday soon we will see Trojan basketball where we have dreamed of it reaching. Without it we had no hope.

Hemi Man
02-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Nice crowd last night in conjunction with Fan Day for baseball and softball. The women's team put a big time beat down on Arkansas St last night.

JonesOxygen
02-03-2014, 02:56 PM
I noticed Buny nor Hinton dressed out.... any thoughts?

Hemi Man
02-03-2014, 03:11 PM

@DEwiseTrojan: JC Bonny and Westley Hinton suspended indefinitely for "a violation of team rules"

RCTtrojans
02-03-2014, 03:11 PM

I've heard rumors around campus of a failed drug test. I can't prove anything, however.

dgoebel
02-03-2014, 03:18 PM
@DEwiseTrojan: JC Bonny and Westley Hinton suspended indefinitely for "a violation of team rules"

Never a good thing to see, but it is good to see discipline in effect. Not going to be a quick fix in basketball that is obvious. My guess is three years minimum. We have our first HS signee coming next year. Hopefully some 4 year guys can develop chemistry. To hard to do with the 1-2 year 100% juco revolving door formula Maestri had.

TFan
02-03-2014, 03:27 PM
I believe that we have 3- 6'9" on the bench who will play next year.:bounce012: