PDA

View Full Version : New Soccer Coach

pelliott
01-27-2014, 10:34 PM
Jason Hamilton from University of Florida (Assistant Soccer Coach) will be Troy's Soccer Coach - I think that is a great hire!

Welcome to Troy Coach Hamilton!

#March on Trojans

dgoebel
01-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Jason Hamilton from University of Florida (Assistant Soccer Coach) will be Troy's Soccer Coach - I think that is a great hire!

#March on Trojans

This opens major doors in recruiting also, especially southern Florida where soccer is huge. This hire should greatly improve our program.

TFan
02-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Coach Hamilton not only played soccer at the collegiate and pro level, he's coached Club and College Soccer.

Another plus, he has private business experience as well, something sorely lacking in many collegiate coaching candidates.

It appears that JH has scored another +++ in the personnel column.

It's "T" time! :thumb:

TexasTrojan
02-27-2014, 03:21 PM

#March on Trojans

Daughter has met him and says he is the real thing. Wish she didnt have to spend her 4 years with the last one .

This guy will recruit from Florida, Georgia and I hope he stays away from England

TexasTrojan
02-27-2014, 03:23 PM
This opens major doors in recruiting also, especially southern Florida where soccer is huge. This hire should greatly improve our program.

Soccer is huge in Texas , Florida , Georgia and Oklahoma.

TFan
02-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Soccer is huge in Texas , Florida , Georgia and Oklahoma.

FYI, New Coach has already recruited in Florida, Texas and had recruits from Ga on campus!! A good start for only just over two weeks!!

GO TROJANS!!

TexasTrojan
02-28-2014, 11:40 AM
FYI, New Coach has already recruited in Florida, Texas and had recruits from Ga on campus!! A good start for only just over two weeks!!

GO TROJANS!!

Yep daughter says he is fantastic and only wishes she had another year. Big change after the SBC tournament lose to Texas St when she came off the field and was happy that it was all over.

dgoebel
02-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Daughter has met him and says he is the real thing. Wish she didnt have to spend her 4 years with the last one .

This guy will recruit from Florida, Georgia and I hope he stays away from England

Agree 100%. Enough talent just in Florida to make England look Bloody Bad...let alone Texas and Georgia and the talent there. Wish your daughter could play one more season.