PDA

View Full Version : Taking Care Of Business

TroyFootball05
01-24-2014, 11:13 AM
Since 2006, Troy is a combined 11-3 versus UAB, South Alabama, Alabama State, and MTSU.

1-0 vs Alabama State
2-0 vs South
5-1 vs Middle
3-2 vs UAB (3-1 since 09)

flockofoscars
01-24-2014, 11:21 AM
Since 2006, Troy is a combined 11-3 versus UAB, South Alabama, Alabama State, and MTSU.

1-0 vs Alabama State
2-0 vs South
5-1 vs Middle

We should take pride in that we dominate our rivals. The only one that scares me however for the future is South. If we get relaxed they could surpass us as the best team in the state not in the SEC. UAB still struggles and will more than likely continue struggling. We won't see middle much more and even if we do their in weak CUSA and are not that good and don't look to be improving. ASU is FCS and not a problem lol

TFan
01-24-2014, 01:13 PM
You boys can gloat all you want. Unfortunately there are 10 other teams on our schedule annually, and we haven't taken care of bizness in three years now.

We can't take any of 'em for granted. Hopeful this coming season takes care of bizness!

GO TROJANS!

dgoebel
01-24-2014, 01:43 PM
You boys can gloat all you want. Unfortunately there are 10 other teams on our schedule annually, and we haven't taken care of bizness in three years now.

We can't take any of 'em for granted. Hopeful this coming season takes care of bizness!

GO TROJANS!

What he said :thumb:

TroyFootball05
01-24-2014, 02:20 PM

GO TROJANS!

We do very well against instate teams and rivals. It's not gloating, it's something to smile about and pat ourselves on the back. I'm well aware that we have some unfinished business as well. But I forget we're not allowed to post anything positive about the team. Carry on.

dgoebel
01-24-2014, 02:25 PM
The two games I want us to win next season:

1) The game that clinches Troy the 2014 Sun Belt Title
2) The Bowl Game

Lego
01-24-2014, 05:37 PM

1-0 vs Alabama State
2-0 vs South
5-1 vs Middle

We do very well against instate teams and rivals. It's not gloating, it's something to smile about and pat ourselves on the back. I'm well aware that we have some unfinished business as well. But I forget we're not allowed to post anything positive about the team. Carry on.

Lets not pat ourselves on the back about victories over FCS (I-AA) teams.
Or victories over teams just coming out of being created. (USA)

- we should expect to win these.

The others are good.

TFan
01-24-2014, 06:39 PM

Nothing against Optimism here, but these are very rear view perspectives... doubt we'll play the MuTS in the near future and ASU ain't in the picture as far as I know.

The future holds Appalachian State, Georgia Southern, South 'Bama and a few Texas Teams that evidently have ample resources. We were lucky to get by GaState over in Atlanta this year, a fine venue IMO!!

Ok, OK maybe gloating was too strong a choice...but, as my investment advisor always disclaims, past performance is no guarantee of the future. BTW, I've fired two of those souls over the years!!

GO Trojans!! (A Forward-oriented perspective!!)