PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Warrior Changes

dgoebel
01-17-2014, 08:03 AM
Received my letter yesterday and I am excited about some changes I see. Two that stood out are small but needed, a window sticker (we all need to put these on our vehicles) and luggage tags ( I can put one on my suitcase when I travel).

Excited about all the changes. One area I would like to see changed is the aparrell. Maybe instead of giving a shirt to higher donors, allow a donor who can only give $100 a chance to buy a shirt for $50.. Just a thought. I do $600 currently and don't receive or can't purchase a shirt. I know several are on the council, can you shed some light on these changes. They were much needed and this can only improve the entire Trojan Warrior program. Go Troy!!!

Hemi Man
01-17-2014, 08:43 AM
Some great stuff coming very soon. I'm very excited!!!

Burn the Horse
01-17-2014, 10:44 AM
Good to see the AD is wising up and offering more "goodies" to incentivize new membership.

I also like dgobel's idea about the shirts.

TFan
01-17-2014, 11:26 AM
Good to see the AD is wising up and offering more "goodies" to incentivize new membership.

Our new AD is indeed very wise. Just takes time for anyone to get their arms around everything Troy.

GO TROJANS!

Hemi Man
01-17-2014, 03:26 PM

All part of the growing process of being big time.