PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Warrior Event Saturday?

FoulPolePhenom
01-16-2014, 04:26 PM
I just recently joined Trojan Warriors and read something on an earlier post about there being some kind of event Saturday for Trojan Warriors before the basketball game. Am I making this up? I haven't received any kind of mail or e-mail and just wanted to make sure I could attend.

dgoebel
01-16-2014, 05:13 PM
I just recently joined Trojan Warriors and read something on an earlier post about there being some kind of event Saturday for Trojan Warriors before the basketball game. Am I making this up? I haven't received any kind of mail or e-mail and just wanted to make sure I could attend.

Welcome to the Trojan Warrior Family :happy110:

Troy87
01-17-2014, 06:44 AM
There is a Trojan Warrior Basketball Event Saturday, and all Trojan Warriors are welcome to attend. It will be in Trojan Arena in the suites @ 7:00 pm between the Women's and Men's games.

There is a major transformation of the Trojan Warrior program taking place right now, and should be in place Feb 1. As a result, there may have been some accidental omissions from the mailing list. If you are a Trojan Warrior, you did not get dropped from the program. This is a combining of a couple mailing lists, and in the course of eliminating some duplicates, some names might have gotten accidentally removed.

In fact, there were more invitations sent out to this event than any previous Trojan Warrior event, so bear with the Athletics Dept. and the Trojan Warrior Council during this transition.

Thanks,
Keith