PDA

View Full Version : Who goes to the pros?

Discophobia
12-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Who out of this graduating class gets a shot, either free agency or drafted to play pro football? Thoughts?

CarolinaTrojan
12-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Eric Thomas will be drafted in 5h or 6th round. He will definitely be playing on Sunday. Corey Robinson will sign as undrafted free agent. I think Eric is a lock. I think Corey has legitimate chance with right team as a scout team QB and possibly 3rd team QB. It has to be the right team.

TUTrojan
12-20-2013, 12:03 PM
I'd bump Thomas up a round or two. I put Corey's accuracy against anyone but he will have to work very hard with his footwork in taking snaps under center and dropping back to have a shot...

CarolinaTrojan
12-20-2013, 12:37 PM
I would not be suprised to see that as well. I think Corey will work extremely hard to improve all facets. Agree with your comments.

RDA Trojan
12-20-2013, 02:05 PM
I think Corey would do well to go play in Canada for 2-3 years. Might get more game experience than just practice squad in the NFL and maybe he could sign on with an NFL team after that.

Possum
12-20-2013, 03:44 PM
I think Corey would do well to go play in Canada for 2-3 years. Might get more game experience than just practice squad in the NFL and maybe he could sign on with an NFL team after that.

I agree.