PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like The Old Man Still Has Something Left in the Tank

WeSuck.com
12-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Dontreal Pruitt = Kelvin
Ethan Hutson = Steve Campbell
LB = Genius

Seriously, LB deserves some major props for pulling off this coup.

First of all, Dontreal Pruitt is the reincarnation of Kelvin Sims, maybe even more polished. Look at the numbers, they don't lie and in one of the most competitive JUCO leagues in the country. Do the math - he threw nearly 4 TDs per game and just uner 4,000 yards for the season. Not saying that he is, but very similar to Drew Brees - always looking downfield, throws on his toes and has a sick touch on the ball. But he can run too - not a first priority like with Kelvin.

QFrVUPkowdI
Dontreal Pruitt automatically moves us into the top spot in the so-called recruiting rankings.

Ethan Hutson is obviously no idiot either. Graduating in 2.5 years AND has two years left AND whose father coaches in the NFL tells me this guy's a student of the game.

This could be a very lethal combination.

I know the other kid has some numbers and traditional size, but come on, it's Western Iowa. He is a proven winner though and that's always a good thing.

Got to give the Old Man credit where it is due. If this is any indication of what is on the horizon, then we could be in for a surprise or two next year.

Very impressive start to recruiting season.

WeSuck.com
12-19-2013, 12:59 AM
I bet Hudspeth pooped in his pants when he saw Pruitt had signed with TMTDM.

Championship!

flockofoscars
12-19-2013, 01:04 AM
Man oh man he looks awesome! I am so glad he chose us! I predictmhe will be the starter! GO TROJANS!:happy110::happy110:

Trojans1andAll
12-19-2013, 03:53 AM
First of all, Dontreal Pruitt is the reincarnation of Kelvin Sims, maybe even more polished.

That's a damn bold statement, I sure do hope you're right. = )

Lego
12-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Dontreal Pruitt = Kelvin
LB = Genius

First of all, Dontreal Pruitt is the reincarnation of Kelvin Sims, .....

Who is Kelvin Sims ? Do you mean Troy great Kelvin Simmons ?

Buzz Lightyear
12-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Dontreal Pruitt = Kelvin
LB = Genius

First of all, Dontreal Pruitt is the reincarnation of Kelvin Sims, maybe even more polished. Look at the numbers, they don't lie and in one of the most competitive JUCO leagues in the country. Do the math - he threw nearly 4 TDs per game and just uner 4,000 yards for the season. Not saying that he is, but very similar to Drew Brees - always looking downfield, throws on his toes and has a sick touch on the ball. But he can run too - not a first priority like with Kelvin.

QFrVUPkowdI
Dontreal Pruitt automatically moves us into the top spot in the so-called recruiting rankings.

Ethan Hutson is obviously no idiot either. Graduating in 2.5 years AND has two years left AND whose father coaches in the NFL tells me this guy's a student of the game.

This could be a very lethal combination.

I know the other kid has some numbers and traditional size, but come on, it's Western Iowa. He is a proven winner though and that's always a good thing.

Got to give the Old Man credit where it is due. If this is any indication of what is on the horizon, then we could be in for a surprise or two next year.

Very impressive start to recruiting season.

Of course highlight film but repeated good touch......looking for a few bullet passes? But on eyes most of them were single reads except and particularly the last one with not a run pass option....saw receiver come open....wide open.....so eyes stay up.....good scrambling ability.....great touch......HUGE HUGE possibilities with this kid.....great catch.....going to second and third reads would love to have seen a bit more.....but what potential on this kid.

jagd1305
12-19-2013, 12:53 PM
Pruitt gives TROY the best QB in the state universities.....
Again! CLB landed the East Mississippi Monster!

Cane gone Trojan
12-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Now if we can just find the 2nd coming of D Ware...we'll be set!

TroyFootball05
12-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Now if we can just find the 2nd coming of D Ware...we'll be set!

Jeremy‏@DEwiseTrojan
[Blakeney] Also said defensive front, safeties will be focus for the rest of this recruiting season.

Maybe he'll be in this group.

Cane gone Trojan
12-19-2013, 01:39 PM
Jeremy‏@DEwiseTrojan
[Blakeney] Also said defensive front, safeties will be focus for the rest of this recruiting season.

sounds good....I would love to see another Leodis too....I have a Troy ball with both ware and Leodis signature on it ...would love to have another Troy ball one day with 2 1st round picks signatures on it.

flockofoscars
12-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Jeremy‏@DEwiseTrojan

Maybe with Sam Lebbie and other defensive recruits from last year we will have a head start for a better defense and then bring in some new Bolt talent who knows? A decent defense might be on the horizon!

Trojan_Thunder
12-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Can anyone provide some information on how the D-line will look for 2014? Looks like that's an area of concern with this year's departures.

pelliott
12-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know how Zach Moore progressed this year - he reminds me of Boris Lee

pelliott
12-21-2013, 11:23 AM
and please shed light on this Ethan Hutson kid - cant find information on him

never mind - found it - smart kid, possible LEADER and appears to have talent that will be good for our O-line

Trojan by Birth
12-21-2013, 06:00 PM
100% rumor. I was talking to a guy who's kid is being recruited by some schools. He said that Troy has backed off and he thinks that Coach LB is going to recruit nothing but JC players this year to try to have his last season be a winning season. Not that it is worth anything but now this kid looks to sign with Ga. Southern.
Look I know a pail full of pig slop is worth more than the above words, but somehow I wonder if there could be any truth to this strategy. Discuss?

Hemi Man
12-21-2013, 07:02 PM
100% rumor. I was talking to a guy who's kid is being recruited by some schools. He said that Troy has backed off and he thinks that Coach LB is going to recruit nothing but JC players this year to try to have his last season be a winning season. Not that it is worth anything but now this kid looks to sign with Ga. Southern.
Look I know a pail full of pig slop is worth more than the above words, but somehow I wonder if there could be any truth to this strategy. Discuss?

I would say there just might be some truth to that. Minimal scholarships to offer and immediate needs in certain areas.