5. UAB
6. Appalachian State
7. Georgia Southern
8. South Alabama
9. Louisiana
10. Louisiana Monroe
11. Duke
12. Georgia

* We are not playing Texas State or Arkansas State in 2014 to accommodate SBC scheduling.

* Louisiana shouldn't be ranked that high, but I put them there because we just can't seem to beat them. They are not as good a Troy, but they like they are much better when they play us. Hopefully the graduation of Kolton Browning will help us out.

newnan trojan
12-13-2013, 02:11 PM
1. Abilene Christian
2. Idaho
3. New Mexico State
4. Georgia State
5. UAB
6. Appalachian State
7. Georgia Southern
8. South Alabama
9. Louisiana
10. Louisiana Monroe
11. Duke
12. Georgia

* We are not playing Texas State or Arkansas State in 2014 to accommodate SBC scheduling.

* Louisiana shouldn't be ranked that high, but I put them there because we just can't seem to beat them. They are not as good a Troy, but they like they are much better when they play us. Hopefully the graduation of Kolton Browning will help us out.

1. Abilene Christian
2. Idaho
3. NMSU
4. UAB
5. Ga State
6. App State
7. Ga Southern ( their first FBS home game. VERY dangerous)
8. USA (they are out for blood with us and it's at their place.)
9. ULL
10. ULM (not cause I think they will be good, but because we never beat them even when they are bad, especially at their place. Last win in Monroe was 2001)
11. Duke
12. UGA

preacher
12-13-2013, 02:44 PM
1. Abilene Christian
2. Idaho
3. New Mexico State
4. Georgia State
5. UAB
6. Appalachian State
7. Georgia Southern
8. South Alabama
9. Louisiana
10. Louisiana Monroe
11. Duke
12. Georgia

When looking at easiest to hardest and UAB makes #5 and USA makes #8. That's a pretty good schedule.

USA will be out for us but it's not like that will be sneaking up on us this year. I think everyone will be taking that game as a rivalry game.

dgoebel
12-13-2013, 03:41 PM
1. Abilene Christian
2. Idaho
3. New Mexico State
4. Georgia State
5. UAB
6. Appalachian State
7. Georgia Southern
8. South Alabama
9. Louisiana
10. Louisiana Monroe
11. Duke
12. Georgia

USA is a better team than UAB and I will rate Georgia Southern tougher than App. St. At least next year. The Georgia Southern game concerns me because we have not defended the triple option well in the past. What makes me feel better is Bolt has experience against it, it is just getting our defense to play disciplined, assignment football is what worries me.

flockofoscars
12-13-2013, 03:55 PM
USA is a better team than UAB and I will rate Georgia Southern tougher than App. St. At least next year. The Georgia Southern game concerns me because we have not defended the triple option well in the past. What makes me feel better is Bolt has experience against it, it is just getting our defense to play disciplined, assignment football is what worries me.

We did a really good job against Navy with it and they were good in 2012

dgoebel
12-13-2013, 04:20 PM
We did a really good job against Navy with it and they were good in 2012

Yes and no. We got out to a 21-0 lead but we gave up huge pass and run plays to them later and let them back in the game, but yes, a much better job than 2011. Georgia Southern will have better speed than Navy, but Navy throws the ball better.