PDA

View Full Version : Jones, Hudson, Robinson & Thomas Highlight Troy's Selections to All-Sun Belt Football Team

TFan
12-11-2013, 09:31 PM
NEW ORELANS Led by four first team selections, Troy had 10 players selected to 11 positions on the All-Sun Belt Conference that was released Wednesday by the league office. The all-conference teams are selected by the Sun Belt head coaches and select media members.

Terrence Jones (OL), Camren Hudson (DB), Corey Robinson (QB) and Eric Thomas (WR) were all named to the All-Sun Belt First Team from Troy. The Trojans have now had a Sun Belt best 45 players named to the All-Sun Belt First Team since joining the league in 2004.

Evan McKissack (OL), Antonio Gillespie (DL), Tyler Roberts (DL) and Will Scott were named to the All-Sun Belt Second Team; Scott was selected as the second team punter and place kicker. Jordan Chunn (RB) and Bryan Holmes (WR) were honorable mention selections.

http://www.troytrojans.com/

CarolinaTrojan
12-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Congratulations to these 4 players. Tremendous careers and hopefully we will see them play on Sunday! Eric was just spectacular in his career. Corey is leaving as the 9th all time career passing yardage leader in college football. Sad, some of the posts I read this weekend on gossip concerning his leadership. I think that young man did everyting he could do to win and put some up some outstanding numbers. Very proud of these 4 young men!

GoTroyGo1
12-16-2013, 07:54 PM
Congratulations to these 4 players. Tremendous careers and hopefully we will see them play on Sunday! Eric was just spectacular in his career. Corey is leaving as the 9th all time career passing yardage leader in college football. Sad, some of the posts I read this weekend on gossip concerning his leadership. I think that young man did everyting he could do to win and put some up some outstanding numbers. Very proud of these 4 young men!

Corey was one of the best QB's we have had at Troy. I have a feeling Eric will have a very solid NFL career, he is good as any SEC receivers for sure.

preacher
12-16-2013, 08:11 PM

He's a player. Didn't win as many as he or anyone would like. But I think that was more of the defense's fault than anything else. He also played the last 2 years with an excellent QB backing him up. So some divided loyalty among the fan base arose because Deon brought some things to the table that Corey didn't. Our fans have shown themselves to be very fickle when losing. Corey has earned everything he has gotten and I am very glad he is a Trojan. Hope he has an opportunity to play at the next level.