PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Season is coming

flockofoscars
12-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I predict us to win or come in second in the conference. I know we probably will not be as good as last year but I'm thinking reload instead of rebuild! maybe a 40 win season again? GO TROJANS! :thumb: any thoughts?

LAZebra
12-11-2013, 01:23 PM
I predict us to win or come in second in the conference. I know we probably will not be as good as last year but I'm thinking reload instead of rebuild! maybe a 40 win season again? GO TROJANS! :thumb: any thoughts?

What the heck, I am in for 40!! I hope 6 come by way of a double sweep of the S. AL. Hags!

flockofoscars
12-11-2013, 01:27 PM
What the heck, I am in for 40!! I hope 6 come by way of a double sweep of the S. AL. Hags!

Haha people can argue that we are not rivals with South in football (I think we are) but there is no arguing there is some major dislike between our baseball teams. I have bets on our guys in the boxing ring!

Possum
12-11-2013, 01:44 PM
I might try to make it down to a baseball series... If the tailgating is good...

:wave:

flockofoscars
12-11-2013, 03:11 PM
I might try to make it down to a baseball series... If the tailgating is good...

:wave:

They are the sport I am most proud of at Troy. We were literally the best team in the state. They also handled themselves well on and off the field other than they were a bit cocky but hey they had the right to be! So you should definitely come! :eatdrink004:

dgoebel
12-11-2013, 03:44 PM

Pretty much the only team at Troy with a winning record of late. Looking forward to T-Day and a baseball game that night. If not then the Spring Trojan Day and a baseball game.

trojanbrutha
12-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Pretty much the only team at Troy with a winning record of late. Looking forward to T-Day and a baseball game that night. If not then the Spring Trojan Day and a baseball game.

Everybody loves a winner...

flockofoscars
12-11-2013, 04:11 PM

That's what their out there to do

dgoebel
12-11-2013, 04:37 PM

:thumb:

trojanbrutha
12-11-2013, 04:41 PM

I was not replying to your comment...

dgoebel
12-11-2013, 04:48 PM

Believe that is how the saying goes. Proud of our baseball team, they have been a bright spot In a lean time in Troy athletics of late. I see improvement in our other sports, so I think it is looking up. Now to get the big sport back on track :thumb:

trojanbrutha
12-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Believe that is how the saying goes. Proud of our baseball team, they have been a bright spot In a lean time in Troy athletics of late. I see improvement in our other sports, so I think it is looking up. Now to get the big sport back on track :thumb:

Ok...We're on the same page...

newnan trojan
12-12-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm gonna say we have a 33-38 win season.... We have the pitching to keep points off the board...

We need some good hitters to step it up.... Vaughn is the only big hitter from last year we have returning...

So imma say 33-38 win season. That's a good season and enough for 3rd or 2nd in our league.

Prove me wrong boys! I know y'all said it will be another 40+ win season so prove me wrong!

Doug4Troy
12-15-2013, 12:28 AM
Love Troy baseball. But I love them cause they are Trojans, not just because they win.

Hemi Man
12-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Love Troy baseball. But I love them cause they are Trojans, not just because they win.

Wait, I thought it was the tailgates you loved? You mean you like the team also?

jagd1305
12-16-2013, 12:19 PM
I was especially impressed with our guys the year before last. Huge adversity. Physical injuries that decimated the team. They never folded and stuck it out. To me, that's when they became the scrappers we saw end up becoming conference champions last year.