PDA

View Full Version : Excited and Positive

Troygrandfather
12-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Time to close the chapter on the season that just ended and rally and support the off season for football. I personally am excited about next year. This year better than last year although not settling for a break even season by no means, but just looking forward to some positive changes I believe. I met 2 players at Walmart this weekend. Very well mannered and respectful taking the time to talk for a minute and they are looking forward to next year although disappointed about probably no bowl (was not sure until yesterday but they felt that was going to be the result). I know this is not what a message board is for, but need to balance out the negative with some positive. A lot can still happen over the next weeks on the staff. Although I believe LB will be back next year for sure, there are a couple I would not be shocked to see gone. Now looking forward to attending some Basketball games and then on to Baseball and Spring Football.

TroyFootball05
12-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Its a shame this thread has no posts. I'm with you gramps, looking forward to next year!

SoFlaTrojan
12-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Unfortunately, I see nothing in play - from recruiting to coaching changes, to stadium improvements, to good home schedules (including 6 games, for a change), to decent (non-CSS) TV coverage, to the perception of our conference and its obvious lack of clout - to give me any reason to be positive about next season.

I hope I'm wrong.

TFan
12-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Its a shame this thread has no posts. I'm with you gramps, looking forward to next year!

There are several threads already posted with this same (Future View) theme.

Chasin170
12-09-2013, 08:59 PM
I hear they are playing around with a new polymer in Chem lab for next year's cups!!!!:eatdrink004:

Jericho Johnny
12-10-2013, 08:13 AM
I hear they are playing around with a new polymer in Chem lab for next year's cups!!!!

That's a major improvement. Cups today, endzone facility tomorrow, Trojans rising! ;)