PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clark

newnan trojan
12-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Since my Pick for a new HC when Larry Retires (quite possibly next year) was picked up Wyoming :mad:, My 2nd choice would be Bill Clark.

Clark had the 2nd best Defense in the SBC in 2012 at USA (first year in the SBC)
And currently has JSU in the Elite 8 in the FCS playoffs (First time in School history I believe)

Hes a IN state coach who knows how to recruit. If I remember correctly he's paid 165k at JSU.

Lego
12-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Since my Pick for a new HC when Larry Retires (quite possibly next year) was picked up Wyoming :mad:, My 2nd choice would be Bill Clark.

Clark had the 2nd best Defense in the SBC in 2012 at USA (first year in the SBC)
And currently has JSU in the Elite 8 in the FCS playoffs (First time in School history I believe)

Hes a IN state coach who knows how to recruit. If I remember correctly he's paid 165k at JSU.

How dare you promote a thing like this. You will make the coaches sad and piss off the moral elite of GTT discussing anything but blind loyalty to the staff.

newnan trojan
12-08-2013, 03:46 PM
How dare you promote a thing like this. You will make the coaches sad and piss off the moral elite of GTT discussing anything but blind loyalty to the staff.

Im not calling for anyone to be fired....But if next year is really larrys last year, the University needs to start thinking about this now.

Lego
12-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Im not calling for anyone to be fired....But if next year is really larrys last year, the University needs to start thinking about this now.

We are set with CLB for 15 more years.

Doubt it not.

dgoebel
12-08-2013, 04:01 PM
We are set with CLB for 15 more years.

Doubt it not.

If LB doesn't retire now, I think he stays as long as he wants, regardless of whether he wins or not. Right now I don't see a clear pic of which direction this program is headed, just treading water to me.

preacher
12-08-2013, 05:57 PM
If LB doesn't retire now, I think he stays as long as he wants, regardless of whether he wins or not. Right now I don't see a clear pic of which direction this program is headed, just treading water to me.

Treading water is the first stage of sinking unless someone gives you a life line.

TFan
12-08-2013, 07:01 PM

I believe that CLB's contract sez he wants one more year. Beyond that, who knows where it's headed, but I KNOW CLB would like to end on a winning note!

GO TROJANS!

AndrewMichaelDunn
12-08-2013, 07:05 PM

Phhhh if he doesn't win no one will take him

TFan
12-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Phhhh if he doesn't win no one will take him

Take him where????

dgoebel
12-08-2013, 07:28 PM
I believe that CLB's contract sez he wants one more year. Beyond that, who knows where it's headed, but I KNOW CLB would like to end on a winning note!

GO TROJANS!

My question is what happens if we go 5-7 or worse next year? Does he get another year to go out a winner?

TFan
12-08-2013, 07:42 PM
My question is what happens if we go 5-7 or worse next year? Does he get another year to go out a winner?

The answer to that probably can be found at (334) 670-3682, ask for JH.

No one on this message board can answer that. Fact.

JonesOxygen
12-08-2013, 07:58 PM

Dude. Don't jump on my bandwagon. I started this months ago and took the sword. He has always been my #1 choice when the time comes. Staff full of Troy people who are getting it done at Jax state! Welcome to the club sir!

Hemi Man
12-08-2013, 08:00 PM

I certainly hope this isn't your mentality on the real world.

newnan trojan
12-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Dude. Don't jump on my bandwagon. I started this months ago and took the sword. He has always been my #1 choice when the time comes. Staff full of Troy people who are getting it done at Jax state! Welcome to the club sir!

I think it could really happen.

It would almost be worth it to watch the JSU peeps squirm.