PDA

View Full Version : Optimism?????

tsusax94
12-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Is there any reason for us to be even a tiny bit optimistic at watching the bowl selection show now? I was just wondering if anyone was still holding out any glimmer of hope for us getting a bowl???? Anybody???? Hello????

Hemi Man
12-08-2013, 11:36 AM
With all that has happened I would say it's not likely. However, stranger things have happened.

Spiritual_Trojan
12-08-2013, 01:43 PM
If a trojan fan isn't an optimist then they have to be worse than Scrooge, the grinch, and Eore all combined by this point lol. I think it's possible, but not probable considering the other teams out there that are bowl eligible. That being said it is nice after two losing seasons to even be having this conversation.

Go Troy Go

TrojanFanatic
12-08-2013, 02:21 PM
I will eat a shoe if we go bowling

Trojan by Birth
12-08-2013, 02:31 PM

Per the theme of this season, it has to be a clown shoe!

trojanbrutha
12-08-2013, 02:31 PM

Have it with your pizaa...come on LCPB!

Lego
12-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Yes, a good segment of the Trojan nation has regulated itself to success as just being mentioned for a bowl spot. As long as God forbid we don't hurt the coaches feelings.

trojanbrutha
12-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Yes, a good segment of the Trojan nation has regulated itself to success as just being mentioned for a bowl spot. As long as God forbid we don't hurt the coaches feelings.

My hopes are for the players to get one more game to play...nothing more...nothing less. :thumb:

Lego
12-08-2013, 02:45 PM
My hopes are for the players to get one more game to play...nothing more...nothing less. :thumb:

:signs019: :laughing021: :sad010:

Navarre Trojan
12-08-2013, 02:56 PM

Easy there Brutha, any sign of showing support to the team, coachng staff, or administration and you will be tabbed as a Clown Follower or just plain off your rocker. Any show of support are seen by some on this board as sign of ignorrance or blindness or a complete lack of common sense.

Many on here will berate you for being positive toward the program. Of course these are the same "fans" that seem to think we can just wiggle our nose and our program would be as rich as any in the country.

So tread lightly on ths board or be prepared to read about how "out of touch"you must be.

trojanbrutha
12-08-2013, 02:56 PM
:signs019: :laughing021: :sad010:

I figured you were on an emotional roller-coaster or something...:signs003:

Lego
12-08-2013, 03:35 PM
.....about how "out of touch"you must be.

Agree, they are supporters that are out of touch and cannot see the forest through the trees due to whatever reasons. Personal connections, ignorance, fear of change, it matter not the reason I guess, the end result is the same: acceptance of mediocrity

Navarre Trojan
12-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Agree, they are supporters that are out of touch and cannot see the forest through the trees due to whatever reasons. Personal connections, ignorance, fear of change, it matter not the reason I guess, the end result is the same: acceptance of mediocrity

Your forest and your trees? Your definition of mediocrity? Why must it come down to believe what you say and do not believe what they say? Sounds like polticians, clergymen, educators, coaches, etc. Gosh it sounds like life in general.

Not YOU specfically, but anyone who thinks/posts that way.

Maybe instead of constantly raising our leg and markng our spot on EVERYTHING WE THINK is wrong, step back, read what is said, see if there was some intelligent thought put into the statement and see if it makes sense. Instead we are so quick to point our hypcrtcal, judgemental, moral compass finger at everyone that doesn't see t the same as you. Might be a part of the problem / part of the solution thing, we ALL GET TO CHOOSE WHICH SIDE OF THAT we want to on.