PDA

View Full Version : why?

preacher
12-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Please tell me why he does not have an offer from us?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/super_6_recruiting_charles_hen.html

trojanbrutha
12-07-2013, 02:43 PM

My question would be if, once they're done with this class, will they offer those two brothers on defense for Oneonta!

dgoebel
12-07-2013, 03:35 PM

He doesn't play for Itawamba CC. And his hips are to narrow, that's why.

dgoebel
12-07-2013, 03:37 PM
My question would be if, once they're done with this class, will they offer those two brothers on defense for Oneonta!

Oneonta has a C.C.???

dgoebel
12-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Oneonta has a C.C.???

Seriously, Don Jacobs went old school on them from the Messenger article, ran the ball down their throat. Good coach, wish we still had him.

Hemi Man
12-07-2013, 06:36 PM
He's not from Florida.

dgoebel
12-07-2013, 06:56 PM
He's not from Florida.

South Florida you mean :bounce012:

preacher
12-07-2013, 09:11 PM
He doesn't play for Itawamba CC. And his hips are to narrow, that's why.

He probably didn't go to Troy's camp

Hemi Man
12-07-2013, 10:38 PM
He probably didn't go to Troy's camp

He wasn't approved by the grassroots recruiting staff.

preacher
12-08-2013, 12:06 AM
He wasn't approved by the grassroots recruiting staff.

He shouldn't have to be. He lives and plays in the real staffs backyard.

Hemi Man
12-08-2013, 01:15 AM
He shouldn't have to be. He lives and plays in the real staffs backyard.

Nope. All recruits must be approved by the grassroots recruiting committee at GTT.

dgoebel
12-08-2013, 09:26 AM
found it interesting that Bowling Green crushed Northern Illinois and BG has 12 players from Tampa to Miami. What was our lame excuse again for not even trying again????

Lego
12-08-2013, 09:33 AM
found it interesting that Bowling Green crushed Northern Illinois and BG has 12 players from Tampa to Miami. What was our lame excuse again for not even trying again????

Laziness ? Apathy ?

On the staff of a coach that wouldn't be fired, so why try too hard ?

Hemi Man
12-08-2013, 11:47 AM

http://www.mochalrx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/5e8.jpg

I encourage you to look at our players, from south Florida on the roster since 2007 and notice a couple trends.

dgoebel
12-08-2013, 11:51 AM
http://www.mochalrx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/5e8.jpg

I encourage you to look at our players, from south Florida on the roster since 2007 and notice a couple trends.

Do enlighten

TroyFootball05
12-08-2013, 11:55 AM

Most of the players on the box score were from Ohio and Illinois. What was our lame excuse again for not even trying again????

They beat Northern Illinois, so the talent hotbed must be in Ohio and Illinois. I've found it, at last, I've found it. We should recruit there.

dgoebel
12-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Most of the players on the box score were from Ohio and Illinois. What was our lame excuse again for not even trying again????

They beat Northern Illinois, so the talent hotbed must be in Ohio and Illinois. I've found it, at last, I've found it. We should recruit there.

That's the point. Talent is everywhere and they are going as far As Miami looking for it and getting it. We continue to not even try on a huge talent pool, that's all I am trying to say. If a Ohio school can get a kid from Palm Beach to go up and play in he snow, maybe we could get a kid in the snow to play In perfect weather. Ton of talent in Ohio, Penn also. We can't just depend on juco players

trojanbrutha
12-08-2013, 01:31 PM
That's the point. Talent is everywhere and they are going as far As Miami looking for it and getting it. We continue to not even try on a huge talent pool, that's all I am trying to say. If a Ohio school can get a kid from Palm Beach to go up and play in he snow, maybe we could get a kid in the snow to play In perfect weather. Ton of talent in Ohio, Penn also. We can't just depend on juco players

Please stop making it out to be that there are absolutely no high-schoolers on the TROY roster. They have used them to fill needs. Some play and some don't, just like some hs players play and some don't. Chunn, Roberts, Burkes, Thomas...Corey. Dallas, Silvers, Holmes. Just as many juco players that you name, I'll name a hs player.

Tums
12-09-2013, 05:56 PM

I thought about those 2 played pretty well. What where they 6-3 230# & 6-2 215#.