PDA

View Full Version : A Message From BTH To Our Seniors...

Burn the Horse
11-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Today's game was the most enjoyable one of the entire season for me.

The weather was beautiful, couldnt have asked for better. And the team, thank ya'll for a GREAT day guys! :thumb: The past three seasons have been tough...but today was an awesome way to end the year for us all. I'm so happy that the seniors get to go out with a fun and exciting win in front of their most loyal of fans.

All I can do is praise the boys today. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :bounce012: The wife and I are just so proud of every one of our seniors for how they dominated Texas State. You guys cleaned up a lot of mental errors as a tean and really executed when we needed you to.

It is truly a Great Day to be a Trojan. :thumb:

Now, let's all pray for that bowl invite. The win today rejuvinated me and I will be buying tickets as soon as the announcement comes. :signs003:

March on Ya'll

Doug4Troy
11-29-2013, 09:57 PM
Could not agree more! Thank you seniors... and all Trojans players. It has been quite a year and today was awesome!

trwoowoo
11-29-2013, 09:58 PM
True on every point. It was great to see the seniors end their regular season with a solid win. Thanks to them for the hard work they put in during their time here and the many exciting games they played.

AndrewMichaelDunn
11-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Good luck anybody going for the NFL/CFL