PDA

View Full Version : Interesting: GaSouth Expected To Win

Mr. Ho
11-26-2013, 11:21 PM
What a refreshing concept. TMTDM use to have attitude too. Where it go?

http://www.41nbc.com/sports/29973-georgia-southern-s-monken-we-expected-to-win-the-game

GaSouth have hard-ass attitue too. 429 total yard. ZERO-for-three passing. All yard on ground.

Lego
11-27-2013, 08:06 AM

http://www.41nbc.com/sports/29973-georgia-southern-s-monken-we-expected-to-win-the-game

GaSouth have hard-ass attitue too. 429 total yard. ZERO-for-three passing. All yard on ground.

ANYTIME, ANYONE.... Has turned into

... "we shouldn't play N. Illinois" "lets pray for 6 wins" "what you saw was SEC talent, we didn't have a chance" "these are money games"

Chrono124
11-27-2013, 08:15 AM
ANYTIME, ANYONE.... Has turned into

... "we shouldn't play N. Illinois" "lets pray for 6 wins" "what you saw was SEC talent, we didn't have a chance" "these are money games"

Well you're right on one of those, we shouldn't play NIU.

dgoebel
11-27-2013, 09:23 AM

Young coach, moving to the SunBelt next year, they are hungry to prove something. Them and App St. Are going to be a force.

TFan
11-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Young coach, moving to the SunBelt next year, they are hungry to prove something. Them and App St. Are going to be a force.

Those two programs sure bring a LOT more to the 'Belt than we lost with the exit of the FA + FI U's.

I miss the mUts tho', fun competition!!

dgoebel
11-27-2013, 10:56 AM
Those two programs sure bring a LOT more to the 'Belt than we lost with the exit of the FA + FI U's.

I miss the mUts tho', fun competition!!

I agree. Also, when we play either of them on the road, you can expect a full stadium, not empty aluminum.

Lego
11-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Well you're right on one of those, we shouldn't play NIU.

Sad day when we are afraid to play a MAC team.

We should be saying," yea, lets play NIU so we can break J. Lynch's freakin face"

Man, I miss the old days when we weren't scared.

Hemi Man
11-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Sad day when we are afraid to play a MAC team.

We should be saying," yea, lets play NIU so we can break J. Lynch's freakin face"

Man, I miss the old days when we weren't scared.

Posters on a message board do not speak for the majority of the fans or the athletic department. Not until you and your clowns get your grass roots overthrow of the athletic department completed.

Lego
11-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Posters on a message board do not speak for the majority of the fans

Man you got that right. Like when certain fans (clowns) on this message board were campaigning to make Rowell the Head coach in waiting.

Hemi Man
11-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Man you got that right. Like when certain fans (clowns) on this message board were campaigning to make Rowell the Head coach in waiting.

It's sad to see a grown man that can't state his case without making up stories to make his side more dynamic. It's my hope that this tendency is only in your message board life and not the real world.

Feel free to show me where anyone campaigned for anyone to be coach in waiting.

Lego
11-27-2013, 07:04 PM
It's sad to see a grown man that can't state his case without making up stories to make his side more dynamic. It's my hope that this tendency is only in your message board life and not the real world.

Feel free to show me where anyone campaigned for anyone to be coach in waiting.

Posters on a message board do not speak for the majority of the fans or the athletic department. Not until you and your clowns get your grass roots overthrow of the athletic department completed.

Show where there is a "grass roots overthrow of athletic department" ?

Hemi Man
11-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Show where there is a "grass roots overthrow of athletic department" ?

http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33955&highlight=Grassroots&page=2

http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=743&d=1385598015

Lego
11-27-2013, 08:01 PM
http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33955&highlight=Grassroots&page=2

http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=743&d=1385598015

That post was by a guy NOT named Lego.
But anyway, so one guy uses the word grassroots and you include me and all the other "clowns" on this board as trying to overthrow the AD ?

You say you want the program to grow but all you do is come on here and belittle, call names and try to pick fights with every poster on here except for 4 or 5. And all the posters on here are all fans but mostly ALUMNI of the University.

Before you call most on here clowns and attempt to belittle them, please look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are without fault that you should be throwing stones

I wish well.

Hemi Man
11-27-2013, 08:08 PM
That post was by a guy NOT named Lego.
But anyway, so one guy uses the word grassroots and you include me and all the other "clowns" on this board as trying to overthrow the AD ?

You say you want the program to grow but all you do is come on here and belittle, call names and try to pick fights with every poster on here except for 4 or 5. And all the posters on here are all fans but mostly ALUMNI of the University.

Before you call most on here clowns and attempt to belittle them, please look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are without fault that you should be throwing stones

I wish well.

It has been established by the grass roots committee that it is ok to use clown and other cute names for our players and administration. If it's good enough for them, then I think it's good enough for all my friends at GTT.

You seem to fall in line with belittling our staff and mocking coach Blakeney's comments during media press conferences.

Bottom line of you can't take it, don't dish it.

Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!

TrojanBear
11-27-2013, 11:06 PM
I have to say you guys do make me laugh. But seriously you two need to share a turkey leg and shot of bourbon at the game Friday. I honestly love your passion for Troy and we may not always agree but we are all Trojan Fans. See you at the game Friday will be the only game my son and I have been able to make it to this year. We will be the two in the cheap seats eating boiled peanuts. Go Troy

Trojan by Birth
11-28-2013, 01:01 AM
I'm glad that my use of the words clown and grassroots can cause such a stir. If we were a winning program we wouldn't be throwing feces at each other like chimps. Let's see how much trouble my word chimp causes.

trojanbrutha
11-28-2013, 01:06 AM
I'm glad that my use of the words clown and grassroots can cause such a stir. If we were a winning program we wouldn't be throwing feces at each other like chimps. Let's see how much trouble my word chimp causes.

http://www.netanimations.net/Playful-animated-monkeyand-dog-gif-image-s.gif

thrl595
11-28-2013, 10:12 AM

You are wrong. The majority of the fan base knows that we've got problems. It's the 10% and the athletic dept that still live in the "good ole boy network".

Hemi Man
11-28-2013, 12:38 PM
I have to say you guys do make me laugh. But seriously you two need to share a turkey leg and shot of bourbon at the game Friday. I honestly love your passion for Troy and we may not always agree but we are all Trojan Fans. See you at the game Friday will be the only game my son and I have been able to make it to this year. We will be the two in the cheap seats eating boiled peanuts. Go Troy

Post game tailgate at the alumni house. Stop by of you have the chance. That goes for anyone else in this thread or on the board.

You are wrong. The majority of the fan base knows that we've got problems. It's the 10% and the athletic dept that still live in the "good ole boy network".

No one had ever denied that there are problems.