PDA

View Full Version : No Endzone Facility Needed Today for GaSouth

Mr. Ho
11-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Wait, they not even in IA yet and they beat Florida.

Could TMTDM use? Sure. But beccome lame excuse. We not even able to beat directional Louisiana schools.

Hemi Man
11-23-2013, 05:34 PM
http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=247066&highlight=Georgia+southern#post247066

Mr. Ho
11-23-2013, 05:44 PM
http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=247066&highlight=Georgia+southern#post247066

This is 2013. If Mr. Ho not mistake, TMTDM have renderings too of Endzone facility with 52" Magnovox on top to show replay.

GaSouth Endzone not even complete until after 2014. They have 20 less scholarship player than TMTDM. At current pace, they will slaughter TMTDM from 2014 until 2037.

It time to face fact: we $uck and we $uck bad.

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk and stop blood loss.

Doug4Troy
11-23-2013, 05:45 PM
Wait, they not even in IA yet and they beat Florida.

Could TMTDM use? Sure. But beccome lame excuse. We not even able to beat directional Louisiana schools.

But they have lost to 4 FCS teams...

Mr. Ho
11-23-2013, 05:55 PM
But they have lost to 4 FCS teams...

That not matter hill of beans now. They could lose to Savannah High school and only game recruit remember is win over Florida. App. State win over Michigan like 15 years ago and people still talk about it like it happen yesterday.

Doug4Troy
11-23-2013, 05:59 PM
That not matter hill of beans now. They could lose to Savannah High school and only game recruit remember is win over Florida. App. State win over Michigan like 15 years ago and people still talk about it like it happen yesterday.

So conference championships and bowl games "not matter hill of beans?" Have we become a fan base that places a win over a struggling SEC team above losses to Wofford, Samford, App State and Furman? All of whom GA Southern lost to this year. Don't get me wrong, a win over Florida is a signature win, but one win does not make a season.

Mr. Ho
11-23-2013, 06:06 PM
So conference championships and bowl games "not matter hill of beans?" Have we become a fan base that places a win over a struggling SEC team above losses to Wofford, Samford, App State and Furman? All of whom GA Southern lost to this year. Don't get me wrong, a win over Florida is a signature win, but one win does not make a season.

Again, it point. Below average FLa team wipe floor with TMTDM because coach say so before game even play. Recruit not care on bit about 2003 Dotcom Bowl in San Jose, they care about now.

Hemi Man
11-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Again, it point. Below average FLa team wipe floor with TMTDM because coach say so before game even play. Recruit not care on bit about 2003 Dotcom Bowl in San Jose, they care about now.

Georgia Southern endzone facility will be completed before we start ours. The recruit that chose Ga Southern over Troy had a reason.

Doug4Troy
11-23-2013, 06:15 PM

What?!?! The last time they played us was 2009... right? They beat us and they were 13-1 that year. Hardly "below average."

preacher
11-23-2013, 07:04 PM
Georgia Southern endzone facility will be completed before we start ours. The recruit that chose Ga Southern over Troy had a reason.

Now they have 2.

dgoebel
11-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Triple option teams are by nature physical on both sides of the ball. They ran the ball down the throat of a good SEC defense today. They weren't in awe and they came to win.

Dothan_Trojan97
11-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Georgia Southern endzone facility will be completed before we start ourso. The recruit that chose Ga Southern over Troy had a reason.

Maybe the reason was he viewed the GaSo program was a better program than the Troy program. In their current states, I would have to agree ( even without the GaSo facility upgrades).

Lego
11-23-2013, 11:06 PM

What?!?! The last time they played us was 2009... right? They beat us and they were 13-1 that year. Hardly "below average."

Ho's point is valid, which i think was overlooked.

Our current coaching staff is an awe of the SEC and they concede the loss when we play an SEC team. Cue the press conference tape before and after the Miss St and Ole miss games from this year.

"Fire" is gone. The Anyone, Anytime attitude has flamed out.

Doug4Troy
11-24-2013, 12:24 AM

Our current coaching staff is an awe of the SEC and they concede the loss when we play an SEC team. Cue the press conference tape before and after the Miss St and Ole miss games from this year.

It was not overlooked.

TFan
11-24-2013, 08:34 PM

"We know we have to play these money games". "It's just one of those money games". "Well, it's just a money game" ...blah, blah, blah, + ad nauseum.

Makes me puke.

Lego
11-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Makes me puke.

Was the corn still in it ?