PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Warrior Tailgate

dgoebel
11-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Was out of town this weekend but got a card about the a Trojan Warrior Tailgate. Is anyone here attending? I RSVP this morning via email. My question is it says it will be in the North End Zone? Will it be outside the stadium or inside on the grass where they have the cannon? Any one have any info. Look forward to seeing my fellow Trojan Warriors there.

Hemi Man
11-18-2013, 10:11 AM
There is a very good possibility it will be moved to the tailgate terrace.

dgoebel
11-18-2013, 10:16 AM

That makes sense. I was wondering how it would work if it was inside the stadium with warm ups and all. Either way I will be there.

JonesOxygen
11-18-2013, 11:21 AM
We will be there, I liked the idea of being in the end zone pre game, membership has its privileges?

Hemi Man
11-18-2013, 12:19 PM
That makes sense. I was wondering how it would work if it was inside the stadium with warm ups and all. Either way I will be there.

We will be there, I liked the idea of being in the end zone pre game, membership has its privileges?

That was the original purpose for it being in the north endzone. If it is moved to the tailgate terrace the reasons will be good. Also there still will be some perks for members on that day that will separate Trojan Warriors from the rest of the crowd.

FoulPolePhenom
11-18-2013, 01:04 PM
That was the original purpose for it being in the north endzone. If it is moved to the tailgate terrace the reasons will be good. Also there still will be some perks for members on that day that will separate Trojan Warriors from the rest of the crowd.

Does that mean breaking of some possible ground?

Hemi Man
11-18-2013, 01:41 PM

I wish. Not to my knowledge though.

preacher
11-18-2013, 02:37 PM

Could mean that we are a long way away from breaking gorund so why have the Warriors rally there.

Man! I shouldn't post on Mondays

dgoebel
11-28-2013, 02:55 PM
Got an email that the tailgate has been moved to tailgate terrace. Check in there to get credentials that will allow you on the field for warm ups. Traveling to Troy now, hope to see everyone there and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Trojans.

Possum
11-28-2013, 05:35 PM
I won't be able to make it, guys... I apologize

redwaver
11-28-2013, 11:52 PM

I was told by a good source that that is now the plan!

redwaver
11-28-2013, 11:53 PM

Nope , after 2014! I had this vision....:-)

PensacolaTrojan
11-30-2013, 11:23 AM
Enjoyed the TW event yesterday! Fantastic food, good conversation with fellow Warriors. Great to have a bowl update for the AD and his thoughts on our programs. Liked the pre-game sideline visit.
Membership does have its privileges!

dgoebel
11-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Enjoyed the TW event yesterday! Fantastic food, good conversation with fellow Warriors. Great to have a bowl update for the AD and his thoughts on our programs. Liked the pre-game sideline visit.
Membership does have its privileges!

I would like to see this expanded. It would be nice to have a tent at the games and expand on the membership has it privileges idea. People would get more excited if they had some perks also jmo. I think having a Trojan Warrior area at the games needs to happen.

Hemi Man
11-30-2013, 02:53 PM
I would like to see this expanded. It would be nice to have a tent at the games and expand on the membership has it privileges idea. People would get more excited if they had some perks also jmo. I think having a Trojan Warrior area at the games needs to happen.

Having it at every game would be difficult considering it's done by volunteers.

There is some big TW stuff coming in he near future.

dgoebel
11-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Having it at every game would be difficult considering it's done by volunteers.

There is some big TW stuff coming in he near future.

Look forward to it