PDA

View Full Version : Lady Trojans..

TFan
11-15-2013, 06:39 PM
lost 77-71 to Tennessee State in the arena today.

Trojans1andAll
11-16-2013, 12:15 AM
That sucks. Rigby still needs more time.

dgoebel
11-16-2013, 10:02 AM
I am starting to wonder on this run and gun offense. Problem is if you don't make these 3 point shots. Works well if you are shooting hot, big problems if you don't. Still early but we can't lose these games to inferior opponents.

TroyTuba
11-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Was at this game, couldn't figure out why we waited until the end, when we were losing by double digit points, to drive to the basket so hard. We spent most of the game taking very long 2's and 3's and then had real good success driving the lane at the end.

Hemi Man
11-16-2013, 08:04 PM
I am starting to wonder on this run and gun offense. Problem is if you don't make these 3 point shots. Works well if you are shooting hot, big problems if you don't. Still early but we can't lose these games to inferior opponents.

Thanks coach. I vote we keep Coach Rigby. She's won a few more games than you.

trojanchad
11-16-2013, 08:14 PM
If I were coach I'd run the weave and 2-1-2 defense. On Mondays we'd shoot free throws and do the "pain drill" in practice.

If we ever got a win under my guidance I'd take the team out for dinner, break all sorts of NCAA rules and leave in disgrace after half a season.

dgoebel
11-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Thanks coach. I vote we keep Coach Rigby. She's won a few more games than you.

Thanks for your smart a$$ remark as usual

Hemi Man
11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Thanks for your smart a$$ remark as usual

It comes easily with your dumb ass posts. :rolleyes04::sad010:

dgoebel
11-17-2013, 09:24 PM
I have have always been polite and respectful when we have met, you don't return the favor on here do you.

Hemi Man
11-17-2013, 09:43 PM
I have have always been polite and respectful when we have met, you don't return the favor on here do you.

You have my respect. However, you are consistently harping on anything negative you can find about Troy athletics. It becomes tiresome. Look on the bright side of things at least from time to time. There are enough negatives in the world without you pointing out everything you can find wrong with Troy.

The women's team has improved and will continue to improve. Be excited for that. It doesn't happen over night.

TFan
11-17-2013, 09:52 PM

This IS a message board sir. Anyone and everyone has the right to be a negative douche any time he/she wants to!! Lay off!

CHughes1102
11-18-2013, 01:46 PM

Personal attacks? You claim you are a nice person, but show majorly otherwise on here. You should be banned for your ignorance and attacks. Go ahead, say something smartass about me.

Hemi Man
11-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Personal attacks? You claim you are a nice person, but show majorly otherwise on here. You should be banned for your ignorance and attacks. Go ahead, say something smartass about me.

Awe little guy got his feelings hurt. Actually if you can read you would see that he attacked me first. I just gave it back to him.

Now are you going to send me another PM to not talk to you anymore? I'm just responding to your post to me.

If you were a cool internet moderator you could ban me yourself.

trojanchad
11-18-2013, 01:59 PM
are you going to send me another PM to not talk to you anymore?

Another? :rollinglaugh:

JonesOxygen
11-18-2013, 02:04 PM
Wow, such violence!
Back to ladies hoops, I have seen every home game for the last 5 years. Although we lost Friday (rebounding was terrible) this team is so far ahead of where women's basketball was 2+ years ago. Coach Rigby will be just fine.

Hemi Man
11-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Wow, such violence!
Back to ladies hoops, I have seen every home game for the last 5 years. Although we lost Friday (rebounding was terrible) this team is so far ahead of where women's basketball was 2+ years ago. Coach Rigby will be just fine.

The bottom line is in any offense if you don't make the shots you won't be succesful. I totally agree that this team is on the right track.

trojanchad
11-18-2013, 02:19 PM
The bottom line is in any offense if you don't make the shots you won't be successful.

Yup. Doesn't matter if it's a 3, a layup or free throws. If you miss shots, you lose. Rebounding has been a problem for the men and women for a while, but it's improving - it's also not as noticeable when you do win obviously. You can still see breakdowns under stress and plays thrown out the window. The coaches are putting in good game plans - just have to follow those plans and we'll keep getting better.

CHughes1102
11-18-2013, 04:12 PM
*deleted* Not going to get into arguments with childish people.

redwaver
11-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Wow, such violence!

Right ye are me friend. This program didn't get in this mess in two years and it's not likely it will get fixed any quicker. Ya know what they said about building Rome! Rigby will take care of business. She always has!

Hemi Man
11-18-2013, 05:07 PM
*deleted* Not going to get into arguments with childish people.

Awwww. I liked your first answer better.

Go Trojans!