PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of somewhere in Columbus GA that will be showing Troy-Ole Miss on ESPNU?

Schnauzer71
11-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings looks like a good bet but not sure if that game will be on ESPNU in the Columbus area??

newnan trojan
11-14-2013, 05:43 PM
If they are playing ESPNU that will be the Troy game. Our game is nationwide.

Taco Mac in Newnan will surly show it.

onlytrojans
11-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Also check with Hooters.....they are usually pleased to turn a TV to a game if someone asks....

Schnauzer71
11-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Looking like I am going to be in Valley AL this weekend, that isn't too far away. Not familiar with Taco Mac??

newnan trojan
11-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Looking like I am going to be in Valley AL this weekend, that isn't too far away. Not familiar with Taco Mac??

Taco Mac is an Atlanta staple.. Much like Buffalo Wild Wings but way better. They have hundreds of beer on draft, wings, and TVs at every seat.

In Newnan it's near the Ashley Park Mall off the Bypass. Right in front of Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Newnan is closer to valley than Columbus is... I would meet up with ya to watch the game if you come to Newnan.

Chrono124
11-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Taco Mac is an Atlanta staple.. Much like Buffalo Wild Wings but way better. They have hundreds of beer on draft, wings, and TVs at every seat.

In Newnan it's near the Ashley Park Mall off the Bypass. Right in front of Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Newnan is closer to valley than Columbus is... I would meet up with ya to watch the game if you come to Newnan.

Last time I went to taco mac it was the worst eating experience I have had in years. Maybe the one in Newnan is better, it can't get worse.

Lego
11-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Last time I went to taco mac it was the worst eating experience I have had in years. Maybe the one in Newnan is better, it can't get worse.

I a lot my bad stuff seems to happen to you.

newnan trojan
11-14-2013, 08:02 PM

Lol....

But Taco Mac can be bad... Depends on what night u catch them on... Typically it's good.

PCTrojan15
11-14-2013, 08:54 PM
try the BWW in auburn they may, even the hooters and santa fe. if you ask they may, or heck, try the bars

Chrono124
11-14-2013, 08:59 PM

Like....