PDA

View Full Version : 'Droids?

Pete
10-16-2013, 03:19 PM
A simple question about random testing. I was wondering, is random testing being done? And who is getting away with it? Just curious.:confused-smiley-004
Yeah, OK. Don't know much about drugs, unlike the professionals.
Steroid, etc. Testing. Sorry, sorry, Dear Lord, I am sorry for the error of my ways. Remember that forgiveness is only half.

trojanchad
10-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Testing for Droids? :confused013:

trojanchad
10-16-2013, 03:33 PM
My informal testing shows a preference for iPhones (and Beats headphones) among the team. Are you talking about steroids (sterdroids)?

In that case, steroids are very expensive and you'd likely find other NCAA violations before having to test.

Troy87
10-17-2013, 05:58 AM
My informal testing shows a preference for iPhones (and Beats headphones) among the team. Are you talking about steroids (sterdroids)?

In that case, steroids are very expensive and you'd likely find other NCAA violations before having to test.

Are you sure they're not using Crackberries? They're very addictive.

trojanchad
10-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Are you sure they're not using Crackberries? They're very addictive.

Crackberries haven't been popular with the kids since our last Sun Belt Championship. :rolleyes04:

trojanchad
10-17-2013, 09:35 AM
A simple question about random testing. I was wondering, is random testing being done? And who is getting away with it? Just curious.:confused-smiley-004
Yeah, OK. Don't know much about drugs, unlike the professionals.
Steroid, etc. Testing. Sorry, sorry, Dear Lord, I am sorry for the error of my ways. Remember that forgiveness is only half.

Just poking some fun :taunt003:

Troy87
10-17-2013, 10:42 AM
Crackberries haven't been popular with the kids since our last Sun Belt Championship. :rolleyes04:

Maybe not, but they still take video in the Champagne Room of the DB.