PDA

View Full Version : Troy ranked 25 in final poll

newnan trojan
06-27-2013, 10:27 AM
@TROY_Baseball1: Trojans ranked 25th in final Baseball America Poll released today; also 23rd in Collegiate Baseball and 25th by Perfect Game

Troy79
06-27-2013, 12:15 PM
@TROY_Baseball1: Trojans ranked 25th in final Baseball America Poll released today; also 23rd in Collegiate Baseball and 25th by Perfect Game

This is a well deserved honor for our Mighty Trojans. It was a year to remember, could not be more proud of our guys. I know the coaching staff and players must be elated to finish the year in the top 25!

Go TROY!

redwaver
06-27-2013, 02:21 PM
This is a well deserved honor for our Mighty Trojans. It was a year to remember, could not be more proud of our guys. I know the coaching staff and players must be elated to finish the year in the top 25!

Go TROY!
Would that be the ONLY Alabama team in the top 25 I hope?:laughing021:

redwaver
07-08-2013, 07:15 PM

Go TROY!
Wonder what the chances are of having a sticky thread that kelps an ongoing update of Troy athletes who are in the pros by sport? Would be a nice place to go find out the latest info. On our guys!!!