PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce

newnan trojan
06-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Word is he and his staff are getting a contract extension with a hefty pay raise....Word is he will be one of the highest if not the highest paid Baseball Coach in the SBC!

TrojanFanatic
06-19-2013, 01:08 PM
That's good to hear, I'm glad that he's finally getting the recognition that he deserves

trojanbrutha
06-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Word is he and his staff are getting a contract extension with a hefty pay raise....Word is he will be one of the highest if not the highest paid Baseball Coach in the SBC!

Come on guys, if you read something from Twitter or the like, give credit where it's due...thanks to @MessengerWes for the heads-up on the extension that will put Coach Pierce at or near the top in pay, in the SBC...

newnan trojan
06-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Come on guys, if you read something from Twitter or the like, give credit where it's due...thanks to @MessengerWes for the heads-up on the extension that will put Coach Pierce at or near the top in pay, in the SBC...

Your right... And I normally do give him credit... He's great. And in my personal opinion the best coverage of Troy Athletics in media of anyone.

Spiritual_Trojan
06-19-2013, 02:10 PM
That's great news! I'm glad the athletics dept is really starting to invest in keeping the good coaches in Troy.

dgoebel
06-19-2013, 02:43 PM
I agree. He has proven he can both recruit and win. It makes financial sense to keep him rather than face losing him and the costs of finding a replacement. I feel real good about all our sports across the board right now.

redwaver
06-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Good for him! Well deserved!:thumb:

LAZebra
06-19-2013, 09:02 PM

Coach Pierce is most assuredly the best baseball coach in the Sun Belt so he ought to be the highest paid. Troy probably dodged a bullet with two openings in the SEC this year. I hope we can keep CBP for many years to come!

redwaver
06-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Coach Pierce is most assuredly the best baseball coach in the Sun Belt so he ought to be the highest paid. Troy probably dodged a bullet with two openings in the SEC this year. I hope we can keep CBP for many years to come!
Sadly I think we will have him for a couple or three more years then I think he will return to Florida for a few years where he has nearly enough years to retire already. I sure hope I'm wrong. He is a good 'un!

TroyFootball05
06-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Ever since Hartwell came on board, great things have been happening. This is exactly what we needed after there was chance Pierce could go to Auburn. Now if Hartwell & Co. can do this with the football program when we have good coaches (think Tony Franklin, Vic Koenning) we'll be set! Looking for good things this year out of Edenfield and Bolt! :thumb:

troyfan
06-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Much deserved for Coach. He has done an outstanding job and keeps producing winning seasons. Let's keep him here and finally get to a super regional! We are closer!

Trojans1andAll
06-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Congrats to a great coach and a great staff!

Also, it's good to know that Hartwell is taking steps to KEEP our best coaches.

TFan
06-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Congrats to a great coach and a great staff!

Also, it's good to know that Hartwell is taking steps to KEEP our best coaches.

Just learned that we lost a great ASST Coach in Women's volleyball. Will post info at ALL OTHER Sports as available.

Trojans1andAll
06-24-2013, 02:33 AM
Just learned that we lost a great ASST Coach in Women's volleyball. Will post info at ALL OTHER Sports as available.

Lost him/her to what school? You can't keep 'em all, especially when there are other schools that can pay an assistant more than our head coaches.

TFan
06-24-2013, 05:59 AM
Lost him/her to what school? You can't keep 'em all, especially when there are other schools that can pay an assistant more than our head coaches.

Agree with that. I'm not sure $$$ was the issue.