PDA

View Full Version : My feelings exactly!! GO TROJANS!!

Rette
06-05-2013, 10:01 AM
:bounce012:I love it!!!http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=438

KirkLazarus
06-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Any "respect" I may have had for Alabama's baseball team and coaches was lost when in the 9th, runners on 2nd and 3rd, one out and the winning run at 3rd base... they plunked Nixon instead of walking him. Putting Nixon on was the right move, everyone expected them to walk him... instead they plunked him.

Cheap and bitter move on Gaspard's part IMO.

newnan trojan
06-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Epic picture! Lol.... With the Bama fan walking by. Priceless! I would pay for that picture!

Can we blow it up and print this?

Troy87
06-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Epic picture! Lol.... With the Bama fan walking by. Priceless! I would pay for that picture!

Can we blow it up and print this?

That wasn't a Bama Fan, that was the losing pitcher who got left hung out to dry by his coaching staff, Mitch Gaspard and Co. I feel bad for that kid, but I feel great about that game and that ending.

TFan
06-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Feel sorry for the frosh pitcher, his Manager left him hung out to dry in the
9th!!

If he needs any managerial support, best he transfer here!

WOW, who took this shot, EPIC, Classic!!!

Hemi Man
06-05-2013, 08:32 PM
I do feel bad for the freshman pitcher, but I will be honest I never saw him after ball four. People were jumping up and down, running around hugging. It was a great moment to be a Troy Trojan!!!!

Chasin170
06-06-2013, 09:40 AM
I have a hard time believing the hit batsman was called with the winning run 90 feet away.If he was good enough to teter with a wild pitch to lose the game then he should have been throwing strikes more consistantly.

The kid's mind was in a awful place and the Coach let him be consumed by it.

KirkLazarus
06-06-2013, 07:15 PM
I have a hard time believing the hit batsman was called with the winning run 90 feet away.If he was good enough to teter with a wild pitch to lose the game then he should have been throwing strikes more consistantly.

The kid's mind was in a awful place and the Coach let him be consumed by it.

All I will say is if he was trying to "pitch" to Nixon and the pitch just got away then... well, that's terrible baseball strategy. 2nd and 3rd, bottom of the 9th, winning run at 3rd, one out, you have to load the bases to setup a potential double play or a force at home. So, either way, it's bad.

Chasin170
06-07-2013, 10:15 AM
No doubt he was in a jam but Gespard commented that he wasn't that concerned as he thought he would get out of it with a DP as Bama always does.....:laughing021:

The take home for me in all this is the winning coach is making half of what the losing coach is.I hope we will narrow the gap in that

FoulPolePhenom
06-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Just rewatched it (It will re-air on TrojanVision Sunday night at 6:00 and 10:00) and Castillo was looking over the at the dugout after every pitch waiting to for Gaspard to do something. He wanted now part of that game after it got to 8-7.