PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculousness of the NCAA

Troy87
06-03-2013, 07:19 AM
How ridiculous is the NCAA?

Here's how ridiculous......

A member of a women's golf team at a West Coast Conference school has been sanctioned by the NCAA for washing her car on campus, according to University of Portland basketball coach Eric Reveno.

Reveno tweeted about the violation Wednesday after he learned of it during conference meetings, culminating his message with the hashtag #stopinsanity...........

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/9325352/ncaa-penalizes-golfer-washing-car

TrojanFanatic
06-03-2013, 09:39 AM
I heard about this, old Colin Cowherd (spelling?) was raising heck about this! He made reference to Rutgers and Penn St. about how college sports were so political and no fair. It's a freaking waterhose and a girl washing her car, who cares?

Troy79
06-03-2013, 12:55 PM
I heard about this, old Colin Cowherd (spelling?) was raising heck about this! He made reference to Rutgers and Penn St. about how college sports were so political and no fair. It's a freaking waterhose and a girl washing her car, who cares?

My guess is she was a member of her local tea party and the IRS tipped off the NCAA.....

The rules and regualtions instilled by the NCAA are getting to the point where a kid can't even leave their dorm room without some type of violation. The 'system' needs a total overhaul!