PDA

View Full Version : If you could go back in time.

newnan trojan
06-02-2013, 09:03 PM
To 20 years ago and told a Troy person eventually your going to start beating Alabama consistently in baseball... They would look at you and laugh most likely. MAN how far we have come. And a lot of credit is due to Jack Hawkins! God bless that man!

jagd1305
06-02-2013, 10:58 PM
I agree with you on this. And I also remember Coach Chase Riddle who built the TROY program and gave it the identity it has today. I also hope we hold on to CP because some schools with deep pockets are going to try to lure him away. I wouldn't be surprised if barn and bam try to do it soon.

newnan trojan
06-02-2013, 11:37 PM
I agree with you on this. And I also remember Coach Chase Riddle who built the TROY program and gave it the identity it has today. I also hope we hold on to CP because some schools with deep pockets are going to try to lure him away. I wouldn't be surprised if barn and bam try to do it soon.

Not sure Auburn will want a Alabama graduate. And pierce still has a kid at Charles Henderson... Fingers crossed he stays. We need him.

Hemi Man
06-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Not sure Auburn will want a Alabama graduate. And pierce still has a kid at Charles Henderson... Fingers crossed he stays. We need him.

All of coach Pierce's children are out of college. Coach Smartt has a child at Troy and a child at Charles Henderson.

dgoebel
06-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Let's keep our fingers crossed that he stays. Troy does have a few things going for it.

1) CP has built a solid program here and has the foundation set
2) Riddle-Pace Field is a really nice facility that aids in recruiting
3) He is well liked at Troy and is established.

trojanblood
06-03-2013, 10:58 AM

No he doesnt. He only has 3, Lance, Lauren, Logan.

newnan trojan
06-03-2013, 11:32 AM
My bad I was thinking about coach smartt apparently.

Either way we need to keep him

Lego
06-03-2013, 11:36 AM
No he doesnt. He only has 3, Lance, Lauren, Logan.

Please provide an update on his pets.

RDA Trojan
06-03-2013, 01:39 PM

2 Iguana's and a speckled Salamander.

JonesOxygen
06-03-2013, 01:41 PM

Dog named Homer, no lie, barks at me everytime I run by his house.
Glad to help!

I really don't see us hanging on to Coach Pierce for long. Auburn would be crazy for not calling him. He is one of those great coaches that we have been able to hang on too. He deserves a bigger paycheck. In the event he does get a new gig, we need to promote Coach Smartt IF Bobby does not take him with him. Again, I hope it does not happen and we keep him forever.

newnan trojan
06-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Tweet just came out... Our AD has said Auburn had not formally asked to Speak with coach pierce.