05-31-2013, 07:07 PM
In the first day of the NCAA Regionals,

Troy beats Bama in 5-2
South Alabama beats Mercer 9-4
FAU loses to Towson 7-2
UL loses to Sam Houston St. 4-2

In Day 2
Troy will face FSU @ 5:00 pm (EDT)
South Alabama will face Miss. St. @ 8:00 pm (EDT)
FAU will face Canisius in an elimination game @ 1:00 pm (EDT)
UL will face Jackson St. in an elimination game @ 3:00 pm (EDT)

Other games with surprising results
Ausin Peay beat UF 4-3
Liberty beat Clemson 8-3
William & Mary beat Ole Miss 4-2

Sun Belt is 2-2.

newnan trojan
05-31-2013, 09:40 PM
Both ULL and FAU who were in the conference tourney championship are struggling. While we rested, they were beating each other up last Sunday.

TrojanFanatic
05-31-2013, 11:42 PM
Let's just see how much it helped us....FSU will be tough

Troy87
06-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Both ULL and FAU who were in the conference tourney championship are struggling. While we rested, they were beating each other up last Sunday.

This is exactly why Troy and USA weren't hell bent on winning the conference tournament.

trojanbrutha
06-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Fans see Troy sports as ‘family’ (http://www.troymessenger.com/2013/05/31/fans-see-troy-sports-as-family/)

Published 11:00pm Friday, May 31, 2013

TALLAHASSEE – Brian Ross and family have no biological ties to Troy University or its athletic teams, but feel that everyone on campus is family.

Ross, affectionately known as HemiMan in Troy sports circles, is perhaps one of the most outspoken fans of Troy athletics. He isn’t a football fan or a baseball guy, he is a Troy fan. He, along with his wife, Ty, and two daughters, frequent Troy athletic events at home and on the road, because of the family atmosphere that the university provides.

“It’s just a really big family,” Ross said. “The parents, the players, the coaches and the administration have welcomed us in, and all treat us like family.”

Navarre Trojan
06-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Hemi, you're such a suck-up :eatdrink004:

Doug4Troy
06-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Fans see Troy sports as ‘family’ (http://www.troymessenger.com/2013/05/31/fans-see-troy-sports-as-family/)

Published 11:00pm Friday, May 31, 2013

TALLAHASSEE – Brian Ross and family have no biological ties to Troy University or its athletic teams, but feel that everyone on campus is family.

Ross, affectionately known as HemiMan in Troy sports circles, is perhaps one of the most outspoken fans of Troy athletics. He isn’t a football fan or a baseball guy, he is a Troy fan. He, along with his wife, Ty, and two daughters, frequent Troy athletic events at home and on the road, because of the family atmosphere that the university provides.

“It’s just a really big family,” Ross said. “The parents, the players, the coaches and the administration have welcomed us in, and all treat us like family.”

Hey..... I know those two from somewhere.

Doug4Troy
06-01-2013, 01:57 PM
"affectionately" known as HemiMan

:jester:

trojanbrutha
06-01-2013, 03:57 PM
:jester:

Whatevs...I didn't write it, I just posted it :rollinglaugh:

Doug4Troy
06-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Whatevs...I didn't write it, I just posted it :rollinglaugh:

I was laughing at the writer referring to us knowing him "affectionately" as HemiMan. Hemi and affection? Too funny

Hemi Man
06-01-2013, 08:52 PM
I was laughing at the writer referring to us knowing him "affectionately" as HemiMan. Hemi and affection? Too funny

Hey now what are you trying to say? Some people call me worse than that!

Navarre Trojan
06-02-2013, 07:32 AM
Hey now what are you trying to say? Some people call me worse than that!

Yep, like Mrs. Hemi!!!! :rollinglaugh: