PDA

View Full Version : Conference Champion T-Shirts?

LAZebra
05-28-2013, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know if there are any 2013 Sun Belt Baseball Champions shirts available anywhere? I emailed ScreenTech over a week ago and never got a reply. I went by ScreenTech yesterday but they were closed for the holiday.

LAZebra
05-28-2013, 02:33 PM
The original message I sent to ScreenTech was through the Trojans website link to the Stadium Store. Today, I sent an email directly to my contact at ScreenTech. Sadly, they will not be selling ant baseball champion shirts. Please let me know if anyone finds them anywhere.

tenaciousT
05-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Did you call the bookstore?

WeSuck.com
05-29-2013, 08:24 AM
Does anyone know if there are any 2013 Sun Belt Baseball Champions shirts available anywhere? I emailed ScreenTech over a week ago and never got a reply. I went by ScreenTech yesterday but they were closed for the holiday.

Does ScreenTech even know we have a baseball team?

RDA Trojan
05-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Does ScreenTech even know we have buyers wanting more selections?

Seems more appropriate.

LAZebra
05-29-2013, 10:25 AM
Does ScreenTech even know we have a baseball team?

ScreenTech produced shirts for our 2011 baseball champions. I have one that I purchased at the ScreenTech store. Also, to better answer your question, one of the founders of ScreenTech played baseball at Troy for Coach Riddle.

Mr.E_205_Legion
05-29-2013, 01:42 PM
You can go to http://www.sunbeltsports.org click on their stadium store and get a Baseball Champion T-Shirt.

Only problem is that it has FAU on it :confused-smiley-004

LAZebra
05-29-2013, 02:36 PM
You can go to http://www.sunbeltsports.org click on their stadium store and get a Baseball Champion T-Shirt.

Only problem is that it has FAU on it :confused-smiley-004

There is always a comedian!

Mr.E_205_Legion
05-29-2013, 04:30 PM
There is always a comedian!

I was NOT attempting to be funny! Did you go to the website? I think I said Stadium Store, but the link at the top of the page is actually SBC Store. When you go to it on that page near the top it has a link to order championship merchandise.

Do not ask me why they made a shirt for the Tournament Champion that is leaving the conference and will not order any Sun Belt Champion t-shirts. While they do not have anything for the regular season champions who are staying in the conference.

LAZebra
05-29-2013, 06:59 PM
I went to the SBC store a couple of days ago and saw the FAU shirts. I was hoping you were being funny otherwise what was the point of advertising an FAU shirt in a Troy fan forum. I am sorry I did not state more clearly that I was looking for TROY Championship shirt. But I thought it went without saying, especially since my request was posted on a TROY fan forum! Why in the heck would I want an FAU shirt?! I am sorry I mistook your comment for humor!