newnan trojan
05-27-2013, 11:44 AM
I'll be there with 1 other possibly.

LAZebra
05-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Three from our house!

tenaciousT
05-27-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm going to have to miss Friday unfortunately. But I plan to be there Saturday through the rest of the tourney. I am missing Friday just in case we play on Monday, I will be able to make it to that one. I wouldn't be able to miss Friday and Monday.

Yall cheer loudly for me against Alabama on Friday!

I will be there on Saturday with 3 others.

PCTrojan
05-27-2013, 03:00 PM
I will be there for the entirety and I will have between 2-5 extra people with me.

Hemi Man
05-27-2013, 03:42 PM
What is everyone doing for tickets? Resereve or are you going to try and group up in general admission?

PCTrojan
05-27-2013, 04:42 PM
I have been going to **** Howser fields for years (Since I was in elementary school) and I have never felt the need for reserved seating. Bring lots of sunscreen and get down the left field line. I have caught fouls balls off JD Drew and Buster Posey in those stands and the views are spectacular. Just remember to bring LOTS of sunscreen, this place will turn your skin into one massive blister if you do not heed the warnings.

redwaver
05-27-2013, 04:44 PM
I'll be there with 1 other possibly.
Yep, all weekend!

newnan trojan
05-27-2013, 05:04 PM
IM going to get my tickets when I get there. Probably just general Admin.

Im not sure I can make Fridays game but I WILL be there Saturday-Monday if we make it that far.

SOTStrumpet
05-27-2013, 06:41 PM
I'll be there in spirit. I live in north Alabama and won't be able to make it. June 2 is my birthday, so I'm hoping the Trojans can give me a regional win as a present!!! :wave:

Hemi Man
05-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Room is booked and tickets are purchased!!! 2 coming!!

LAZebra
05-28-2013, 07:54 AM
We went ahead and got reserved seats under cover to keep my girls' delicate skin out of the sun. LOL We are going to commute Friday but reserved a room for Saturday. Go Trojans!!

Hemi Man
05-28-2013, 08:01 AM
We went ahead and got reserved seats under cover to keep my girls' delicate skin out of the sun. LOL We are going to commute Friday but reserved a room for Saturday. Go Trojans!!

What section are your seats in?

Buzz Lightyear
05-28-2013, 08:30 AM
Dang Call!! Ash will be there

LAZebra
05-28-2013, 09:59 AM
What section are your seats in?

Section 5, Row C

Hemi Man
05-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Dang Call!! Ash will be there

You coming?

Section 5, Row C

Section 5 Row Q here.

LAZebra
05-28-2013, 10:26 AM
You coming?

Section 5 Row Q here.

Do the rows go top to bottom or bottom to top? I could not tell from the chart on their website.

dgoebel
05-28-2013, 10:44 AM
Can't make it as I have to be in Orlando Friday. Does anyone know who we are throwing the first game? If we can get by Bama we have a shot.

Hemi Man
05-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Can't make it as I have to be in Orlando Friday. Does anyone know who we are throwing the first game? If we can get by Bama we have a shot.

McCain.

dgoebel
05-29-2013, 03:22 PM
McCain.

We have a great shot then. I really believe if we can win the first one we have a shot. FSU always has a good team but they are beatable

Troy87
05-29-2013, 08:12 PM
We have a great shot then. I really believe if we can win the first one we have a shot. FSU always has a good team but they are beatable

They are more beatable away from Tally. FSU is a much better group than the Alabama team we will play first. I think Alabama is much more beatable away from Tuscaloosa, especially without their Back-pocket Umpires.

I think we will probably win the game against UA. The next game against FSU (not saying Savannah St doesn't have a chance, but Savannah St doesn't have a chance), will be the critical game. Obviously, if we win, we are in the catbird's seat, and then have to lose two against either of the other opponent's one. But, I think mentally, it puts us in a better "groove".

The big key in all this is if the bats are hot. If we show the offensive prowess against UA, I think that sets the tone for the team throughout the Regional.

Navarre Trojan
05-29-2013, 09:40 PM
They are more beatable away from Tally. FSU is a much better group than the Alabama team we will play first. I think Alabama is much more beatable away from Tuscaloosa, especially without their Back-pocket Umpires.

I think we will probably win the game against UA. The next game against FSU (not saying Savannah St doesn't have a chance, but Savannah St doesn't have a chance), will be the critical game. Obviously, if we win, we are in the catbird's seat, and then have to lose two against either of the other opponent's one. But, I think mentally, it puts us in a better "groove".

The big key in all this is if the bats are hot. If we show the offensive prowess against UA, I think that sets the tone for the team throughout the Regional.

While I 'mostly' agree with you, the pitcher for Savannah St in game one is apparently one of the TOP pitching prospects for the draft this year.

BTW - already here in Tally, waiting on Friday. Will get my tickets tomorrow. I will never, ever complain about hotel prices in Troy. Staying at the Residence Inn on W Gaines. Was told today that for FAMILY WEEKEND, this room is $499 per/2 night minimum!!!!!!

Now we are probably about as far to Doak as the Courtyard is to the Vet, but COME ON!!! AND ITS A RESIDENCE - Not even a Courtyard (with resturant and bar) but a danged Residence....

WOW! See everyone on Friday....

Hemi Man
05-29-2013, 10:00 PM
While I 'mostly' agree with you, the pitcher for Savannah St in game one is apparently one of the TOP pitching prospects for the draft this year.

BTW - already here in Tally, waiting on Friday. Will get my tickets tomorrow. I will never, ever complain about hotel prices in Troy. Staying at the Residence Inn on W Gaines. Was told today that for FAMILY WEEKEND, this room is $499 per/2 night minimum!!!!!!

Now we are probably about as far to Doak as the Courtyard is to the Vet, but COME ON!!! AND ITS A RESIDENCE - Not even a Courtyard (with resturant and bar) but a danged Residence....

WOW! See everyone on Friday....

Staying at the same place. Arriving tomorrow!!

TFan
05-29-2013, 10:52 PM
I find myself agreeing with you quite frequently. Must mean I'm Disabled as well????

hell, I was BORN in Tally in 1952!!! Bet the whole ordeal did not cost Mom and Dad $499 at Tallahassee Memorial then!!!.

Now we are probably about as far to Doak as the Courtyard is to the Vet, but COME ON!!! AND ITS A RESIDENCE - Not even a Courtyard (with resturant and bar) but a danged Residence....WOW! See everyone on Friday....

newnan trojan
05-31-2013, 06:27 PM
2 of us are about to head down in a bit to add to the loudness at the game!