PDA

View Full Version : Three!!!!

newnan trojan
05-18-2013, 09:38 PM
SBC titles!!!! And a #1 seed!!!

I was at the game! Best Troy baseball gave ever... Great showing by our fans!!! Sooo loud! Wow!

PensacolaTrojan
05-18-2013, 10:08 PM
I was there in spirit. Glad I didn't eat before the game, stomach tied in nots until the last pitch.

newnan trojan
05-18-2013, 10:15 PM
I was there in spirit. Glad I didn't eat before the game, stomach tied in nots until the last pitch.

We all were... USA is good about making big come backs.

Chrono124
05-18-2013, 11:00 PM
So what's next, I am new to the baseball world. I know we won the SBC championship and earned the #1 seed. Now I guess its regionals. So my question is what is the #1 seed good for and what is regionals?

Trojans1andAll
05-18-2013, 11:24 PM
So what's next, I am new to the baseball world. I know we won the SBC championship and earned the #1 seed. Now I guess its regionals. So my question is what is the #1 seed good for and what is regionals?

We won the *regular season* championship. We still have the SBC tourney to go! The #1 seed in the tourney means we will start against the weakest team in the tourney, but I can't remember who that is.

Hemi Man
05-18-2013, 11:55 PM
We won the *regular season* championship. We still have the SBC tourney to go! The #1 seed in the tourney means we will start against the weakest team in the tourney, but I can't remember who that is.

Arkansas St. Nothing is easy in this conference.

newnan trojan
05-19-2013, 12:05 AM
Arkansas St. Nothing is easy in this conference.

Yes. And they played us damn hard! Not excited to play them again... I think we can crush them if we come out ready tho. But if we turn our cheek we could be stung.

tenaciousT
05-19-2013, 05:47 PM
I assume A-State will be throwing their Friday night ace that shut us down to the tune of 4 hits and 0 runs over 9 innings.

Hopefully we can jump on him early! Having a pitcher like that is a huge asset come tourney time.