PDA

View Full Version : June Recruiting Class/Signees

TroyFootball05
05-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Blakeney during spring practice briefly hinted at bringing in some talent in June. Anyone have the inside scoop on what or who we might be getting?

Better yet, what would you like to see? I'd like to add another go-ball speedster to compliment Bryan Holmes, two o-linemen, and a defensive end, if we only take 4.

What do you guys think?

trojanbrutha
05-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Seems as if this should be under "Recruiting Forum"...

TroyFootball05
05-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Seems as if this should be under "Recruiting Forum"...

I have no problem if it gets sent there :thumb:

I figure more people read this page than the recruiting page though. It becomes a problem when the board is extremely active and threads that don't belong clutter and mask important threads. There's been absolutely no traffic here the last three or four days so this should be a welcomed topic to discuss.

I for one am very interested to see what we bring in next month.

trojanbrutha
05-14-2013, 12:05 PM
I have no problem if it gets sent there :thumb:

I figure more people read this page than the recruiting page though. It becomes a problem when the board is extremely active and threads that don't belong clutter and mask important threads. There's been absolutely no traffic here the last three or four days so this should be a welcomed topic to discuss.

I for one am very interested to see what we bring in next month.

I understand about the "traffic" thing, but just because some people bookmark this forum because of "laziness" doesn't make it right. The boards are separated by design. Let's do things the right way...myself included. :thumb:

Chrono124
05-14-2013, 01:33 PM
I understand about the "traffic" thing, but just because some people bookmark this forum because of "laziness" doesn't make it right. The boards are separated by design. Let's do things the right way...myself included. :thumb:

You sound like BTH, you two should move to Canada together and make a super segregated forum for the CFL.

RDA Trojan
05-14-2013, 01:39 PM
You sound like BTH, you two should move to Canada together and make a super segregated forum for the CFL.

Topics would still get posted here about former Trojans in the CFL, and then we'd say things like "Shouldn't this be on the CFL board?" to them.

dgoebel
05-14-2013, 03:04 PM
Back to the topic, what talent would come in June? Do we have some late signees?

trojanbrutha
05-14-2013, 03:58 PM

Nah, the only moving that needs to be done is moving recruiting to the recruiting forum :thumb:

preacher
05-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Blakeney during spring practice briefly hinted at bringing in some talent in June. Anyone have the inside scoop on what or who we might be getting?

Better yet, what would you like to see? I'd like to add another go-ball speedster to compliment Bryan Holmes, two o-linemen, and a defensive end, if we only take 4.

What do you guys think?

June is probably when may grads get involved in the program. I think that is what he was talking about.

tenaciousT
05-14-2013, 07:55 PM
I would love to see a large interior DLine man come in

Navarre Trojan
05-14-2013, 08:55 PM
There is also high school graduations, which will help determine Clearing
House/Eligibility issues. That may be what he was referring to.

Buzz Lightyear
05-15-2013, 11:33 AM
There is also high school graduations, which will help determine Clearing
House/Eligibility issues. That may be what he was referring to.

Bingo.....several who could not sign due to if they would qualify so were sitting juco or scramble ......think that would be a very likely scenario.