PDA

View Full Version : TROY vs FAU game 3

newnan trojan
04-28-2013, 02:06 PM
TROY is currently leading FAU 5-2 in the bottom of the 7th!

Our closing pitching sucks! Lets hope we can keep the lead. This is a test!

troy4ever21
04-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Troy wins!!! 5-3!

newnan trojan
04-28-2013, 02:52 PM
This is HUGE. Gotta keep it up...We are now in sole possession of 2nd place...2 games behind USA and we still have USA to play.

Trojans1andAll
04-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Ugly wins > pretty losses

FAU is a good team and we just took two on their turf!

flockofoscars
04-28-2013, 08:25 PM
I will tell you that there are very few teams much better then our Trojans. Its stupid to think that we are not in the top 25 :angry013:

troy4ever
04-29-2013, 11:28 AM
I will tell you that there are very few teams much better then our Trojans. Its stupid to think that we are not in the top 25 :angry013:

Take away that Bama State loss, as well as game 1 of the USA series and one of the games we gave away at ULL and we very well would be. If we can keep playing strong like we are right now, I think we take the series at South. I firmly believe we are the best team in the conference. We just have to actually prove it.

newnan trojan
04-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Yes the Bama State loss is whats really holding us back....As well as UAsB....I really dont understand those two losses. Its head scratching.

LAZebra
04-29-2013, 01:57 PM
The Trojans are ranked in the Mid-Major Top 25 again this week. Troy would have been in this poll all year if the people who vote in it were paying attention.

dgoebel
04-29-2013, 03:22 PM
This is HUGE. Gotta keep it up...We are now in sole possession of 2nd place...2 games behind USA and we still have USA to play.

We need the wins against USA. They have really steped up their game in baseball and especially softball. We need the wins to try and capture the reg. season title and for recruiting. Sadly, they have blown by us in softball as they are nationally ranked and they signed a pitcher from here in Ocala that I coached in travel ball for 4 years. She was the 5A player of the year as a Junior and throws in the mid 60's. She will be their ace for the next 4 years. Sadly Troy didn't recruit her till to late, the assistant coach who recruited her to USA was at Troy :angry013: We would have had a shot at her, she and her Dad talked to me about Troy and she went to a rural hs. Oh we'll. Baseball needs this series with USA for sure, Go Trojans!!!!

Hemi Man
04-29-2013, 04:31 PM
We need the wins against USA. They have really steped up their game in baseball and especially softball. We need the wins to try and capture the reg. season title and for recruiting. Sadly, they have blown by us in softball as they are nationally ranked and they signed a pitcher from here in Ocala that I coached in travel ball for 4 years. She was the 5A player of the year as a Junior and throws in the mid 60's. She will be their ace for the next 4 years. Sadly Troy didn't recruit her till to late, the assistant coach who recruited her to USA was at Troy :angry013: We would have had a shot at her, she and her Dad talked to me about Troy and she went to a rural hs. Oh we'll. Baseball needs this series with USA for sure, Go Trojans!!!!

We need to take care of the games against FIU and Arkansas St., first.

dgoebel
04-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Agreed about FIU and ASU. I think we were referencing South because they are instate rival and in 1st.

troy4ever
04-29-2013, 07:21 PM
For those that didn't see, Coach Pierce tweeted last night and really asked for the Trojan fans to show up in force these last two home series to pump up our boys and help push them. And with classes about to be finished on campus, many students will be heading home for the summer. So they really need us all there to support.

Troy87
04-29-2013, 07:48 PM
Add to it that LSU lost at home this weekend, halting the longest home win streak in the country, which is now inherited by none other than Troy.

Yes! We currently own the longest home win streak in the country at 13 straight home wins. That should be motivation to come out to the ballpark this weekend and cheer on the Trojans to extend their streak to 16 by Sunday.