PDA

View Full Version : Sweep!!!

Troy87
04-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Final in Game 3 against UALR: Troy wins 10-5.

Great series this weekend.

Mr.E_205_Legion
04-21-2013, 04:21 PM
AFTER TODAY'S GAMES the conference is STILL strong and a toss up!

USA is in first at 12 - 6 in the conference
Followed by WKU, TROY, and FAU at 11 - 7 in the conference
Followed by ULL and FIU at 10 - 8 in the conference

We still have series with USA, FAU, and FIU

GO TROJANS!!!!

jagd1305
04-21-2013, 04:31 PM
A good game that was tight until Troy broke it open in the 5th. Glad I was able to make it to at least one game this weekend!

Hemi Man
04-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Great weekend for Troy baseball, and the official, unofficial Troy baseball tailgate.

jagd1305
04-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Hopefully, I can catch up with y'alls tailgate sooner or later at one of these games!

WeSuck.com
04-21-2013, 07:28 PM
Great weekend for Troy baseball, and the official, unofficial Troy baseball tailgate.

Shouldn't that be the Unofficial Official Tailgate? Otherwise it sounds like you're running some sort of seedy establishment...like Lester's Flat. Wait, if you can make a Frito pie, maybe we'll call it: The New Lester's Flat

jagd1305
04-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Lester's Flat. Now that brings back memories!

TFan
04-21-2013, 08:46 PM
Shouldn't that be the Unofficial Official Tailgate? Otherwise it sounds like you're running some sort of seedy establishment...like Lester's Flat. Wait, if you can make a Frito pie, maybe we'll call it: The New Lester's Flat

Suck, just go see for yourself, then decide.

GO TROJANS!

Hemi Man
04-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Hopefully, I can catch up with y'alls tailgate sooner or later at one of these games!

Post game tailgate for May 4th.

Its officially the unofficial Troy baseball tailgate. Also the only tailgate. We sometimes have celebrity guests as well.

WeSuck.com
04-22-2013, 08:12 AM

Its officially the unofficial Troy baseball tailgate. Also the only tailgate. We sometimes have celebrity guests as well.

Celebrity guest? You mean like Mr. Ho or The Drew Champlin?

Troy87
04-22-2013, 08:54 AM

There's also the pre-game tailgate for Trojan Warriors that day, as well as the Trojan Warrior Breakfast that morning.

jagd1305
04-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Hemi, does the late Mr. S. Busby ever show up at your tailgate as a celebrity guest? I know he was haunting these boards not too long ago and he still owes me a buck or two for caddying for him back in the 1960's. just wondering...

Hemi Man
04-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Celebrity guest? You mean like Mr. Ho or The Drew Champlin?

Only A list celebrities. No one hit wonders like those guys.

Hemi, does the late Mr. S. Busby ever show up at your tailgate as a celebrity guest? I know he was haunting these boards not too long ago and he still owes me a buck or two for caddying for him back in the 1960's. just wondering...

He has stopped by late into the tailgate. He left a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey. He mentioned giving it to the guy that still had his clubs, or we could just drink it instead. Then he complained about not getting Rep Points on GTT!!

dgoebel
04-22-2013, 12:43 PM
There's also the pre-game tailgate for Trojan Warriors that day, as well as the Trojan Warrior Breakfast that morning.

Would have come back up for this but May 4 is my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary so we have a party planned for them. Hope everyone that goes has a great time and wish I was there.