PDA

View Full Version : Wild 14-6 Victory Saturday

PensacolaTrojan
04-21-2013, 07:54 AM
Troy Takes Series From UALR with Wild 14-6 Victory Saturday

Shane McCain was absolutely lights out for the first 5 innings. UALR was waving at air with 7 K's in the first 11 batters.

I don't know what happened but the UALR coach came out of his dugout at one point and had to be restrained by the umps. That was after one of his players had also charged the field and had to be held back by his team mates. Neither the coach or the player were ejected although I don't know why.

Congrats to Ali Knowles on his first dinger this year, Grand Slam!

http://www.troytrojans.com/news/2013/4/20/BSB_0420130245.aspx?path=baseball

Hemi Man
04-21-2013, 08:43 AM
The UALR coach was mouthing off in the direction of one of our players on his way back from a conference with the ump at 2nd base. Why the player that charged out of the dugout and the coach from UALR was not ejected is a mystery to me.

SOTStrumpet
04-21-2013, 11:00 AM
The UALR coach was mouthing off in the direction of one of our players on his way back from a conference with the ump at 2nd base. Why the player that charged out of the dugout and the coach from UALR was not ejected is a mystery to me.

:signs011: I was thinking the same thing yesterday at the game!

LAZebra
04-22-2013, 11:04 AM

Somebody should have been tossed. Norwood, UALR head coach, was chatting up the umpires the whole weekend. I was really expecting him to get the heave ho sooner of later. Norwood and Coach Pierce apparently made up because their embrace after Sunday's game looked genuine.