PDA

View Full Version : Increased Background Checks

Troy87
04-19-2013, 10:57 AM
I think I will request my congressman to introduce a bill that would limit the sale of pressure cookers, x-acto knives and fertilizer.

Also, background checks would have to be performed before any of the aforementioned items could be bought.

Pressure Cookers would have limited capacity to no more than 5-quarts, and only licensed pressure cooker dealers would be allowed to sell them. Of course there would be a 3-7 day waiting period to take possession of your pressure cooker, so make sure if you have any big meal plans, you allow a week of planning before the actual meal.

X-acto knives would require a 3-day waiting period, before a person could acquire one, and the blade length would be limited to 5 mm, approximately 1/5th the current size.

And finally, fertilizer would only be sold in quart sized bags, with the ability to only buy one bag per month with a central data base tracking each fertilizer purchase, to ensure someone doesn't go to another store and buy another bag, and begin stockpiling it for nefarious purposes.

Yep, I think this will make sure the government keeps everyone safe.

TrojanFanatic
04-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Sounds like the best plan since gun control!