PDA

View Full Version : Ualr

troy4ever
04-17-2013, 01:04 PM
For those that are unaware, our opponent this weekend, UALR, took two games from #13 Oklahoma last night. Yet they rank towards the bottom of the Sun Belt. Looks like our boys could still have a tough task ahead of them this weekend. Make sure you come out to the game if possible, and if so...bring some friends!

jagd1305
04-17-2013, 03:36 PM
See y'all at the tailgate centerfield fence!

Hemi Man
04-17-2013, 04:22 PM
See y'all at the tailgate centerfield fence!

Having a post game tailgate after the baseball game, Saturday, in the parking lot behind the tower. Come on by!

dgoebel
04-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Having a post game tailgate after the baseball game, Saturday, in the parking lot behind the tower. Come on by!

My understanding is the T-club is tailgating before the game? Is the post game tailgate you are mentioning school related or is it your alumni association? Sounds great either way :thumb::thumb:

Hemi Man
04-17-2013, 09:34 PM
My understanding is the T-club is tailgating before the game? Is the post game tailgate you are mentioning school related or is it your alumni association? Sounds great either way :thumb::thumb:

Our tailgate after the game on Saturday is commonly referred to as the Section 206 tailgate!!

jagd1305
04-18-2013, 01:44 PM
I hope to see y'all there. My wife just called me and told me she's bought a storm door and some house paint for me to amuse myself with this weekend! :(

redwaver
04-18-2013, 03:41 PM
I hope to see y'all there. My wife just called me and told me she's bought a storm door and some house paint for me to amuse myself with this weekend! :(
Grounds for divorce!:signs003::bounce012:

Hemi Man
04-18-2013, 05:04 PM

Bring the paint and the storm door to the tailgate. We will paint the door and give it time to dry while we tailgate.

Navarre Trojan
04-19-2013, 07:29 PM

Cool, bring them Saturday early. We will have the coolest tailgate tent. We can put up the side rails and attach the door with duct tape and zip ties. Is she comig also? Might need a covered dish.......

"...then the fight started..."

newnan trojan
04-19-2013, 10:27 PM
The real Trojans win 2-1... Are now 27-11