PDA

View Full Version : Troy @ usa

SOTStrumpet
04-11-2013, 10:24 AM
How many of you are going to USA next month for the baseball games? Do fans travel well for baseball? I'm just getting into TROY baseball this year (sophomore student) and was thinking of travelling to Mobile for the games.

newnan trojan
04-11-2013, 11:22 AM
How many of you are going to USA next month for the baseball games? Do fans travel well for baseball? I'm just getting into TROY baseball this year (sophomore student) and was thinking of travelling to Mobile for the games.

I'm thinking of going. Depends if we r still doing really well.

pelliott
04-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Newnan - you are going if we do well - We are currently projected as a #3 Seed in Nashville Regional

www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=8279

Nashville, Tenn., Regional

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Vanderbilt (3)
4. Holy Cross*
2. Clemson
3. Troy

* How do the Conference RPIs stack up? According to BoydsWorld.com, the conferences, from an RPI standpoint, are like this in order: ACC, SEC, Pac 12, Sun Belt, Big 12, Big Ten, Big West, CAA, C-USA, Southern, Big East, Southland, WCC, Big South, MVC, Mountain West, Atlantic Sun, WAC, Ohio Valley, Mid-American, America East, Atlantic 10, MAAC, Ivy League, Horizon, Summit, NEC, MEAC, Patriot, Great West, SWAC.

pelliott
04-11-2013, 05:05 PM
If the pitching can improve a bit and the bats get hot - this team has potential because they can score.

newnan trojan
04-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Newnan - you are going if we do well - We are currently projected as a #3 Seed in Nashville Regional

www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=8279

Nashville, Tenn., Regional

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Vanderbilt (3)
4. Holy Cross*
2. Clemson
3. Troy

* How do the Conference RPIs stack up? According to BoydsWorld.com, the conferences, from an RPI standpoint, are like this in order: ACC, SEC, Pac 12, Sun Belt, Big 12, Big Ten, Big West, CAA, C-USA, Southern, Big East, Southland, WCC, Big South, MVC, Mountain West, Atlantic Sun, WAC, Ohio Valley, Mid-American, America East, Atlantic 10, MAAC, Ivy League, Horizon, Summit, NEC, MEAC, Patriot, Great West, SWAC.

All depends on how we play WKU and FAU.

PensacolaTrojan
04-11-2013, 06:56 PM
The Pensacola Bay Area Alumni and Friends chapter has scheduled to attend the Thursday game. Usually a decent crowd but this could be a huge series. I am looking forward to being there.